Tom Cable won't rule out Oakland Raiders trying to pick up Randy Moss

Nov 1, 2010 Full story: Marin Independent Journal 40

Raiders coach Tom Cable said Monday that he won't rule out placing a claim on Randy Moss once the veteran wide receiver is officially waived by the Minnesota Vikings.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mcfadden

El Cajon, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
yes we need him on our squad..we need Wr's pronoto!
Bullfarts

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Moss is waste.

McFadden is all you need.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Bullfart is right on on this one (surprisingly) - Moss is a waste. Raiders are winning without this guy so dont mess up your team by throwing him out on the field, he only plays when he wants to and whines the other 99% of the time...

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Moss is waste.
McFadden is all you need.
hey, we finally agree on something!(LOL)
GO RAIDERS!!! as a matter of fact we agree on mcfadden!=)
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Moss is a loser. If we bring him in, you can kiss our season goodbye.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Nov 2, 2010
no moss, no moss! that would be the dumbest thing ever! well besides "bullfarts from anal island" but i doubt moss will ever be back here again. al davis is probably saying, ahhhhhhh NO! last time he (moss) got royalty, a limo, a crown with a cape. a seat on al davis's chair, and for what? just to hear moss say, "i play when i want to play" (lol), NO! gea da hell outta of hea! no moss!
GO RAIDERS!!!
Bullfarts

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
no moss, no moss! that would be the dumbest thing ever! well besides "bullfarts from anal island" but i doubt moss will ever be back here again. al davis is probably saying, ahhhhhhh NO! last time he (moss) got royalty, a limo, a crown with a cape. a seat on al davis's chair, and for what? just to hear moss say, "i play when i want to play" (lol), NO! gea da hell outta of hea! no moss!
GO RAIDERS!!!
Be nice now, you are from a place that sounds like "Organ".....lmao

Raiders dont need Moss

McFadden.
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#8 Nov 2, 2010
Davis kind of regretted getting rid of Moss...but I don't think Moss would want to come back. plus things are clicking and getting moss would likely set back our WR's. Not a smart move no matter which way you slice it.
GO RAIDERS!!!
Bullfarts

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Speaking of slicing......McFadden....3rd in AFC rushing...8 games left.....Pro Bowl

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice now, you are from a place that sounds like "Organ".....lmao
Raiders dont need Moss
McFadden.
from my organ to your cumanal you are right lets keep talking mcfadden!=)
GO RAIDERS!!!
Bullfarts

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2010
<quoted text>from my organ to your cumanal
WTF? lmao!

McFadden, Pro Bowl.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#13 Nov 2, 2010
=)
GO RAIDERS!!! GO MARCEL REECE, and mcfadden!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#14 Nov 2, 2010
teams have until 4pm wed. to make their claim on randy moss. chargers have also done the same with (lb) shawn merriman.
not here!
GO RAIDERS!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#15 Nov 2, 2010
We don't need Randy Moss...
oscar

AOL

#16 Nov 2, 2010
Well he could be use to teach the younger recievers. 2nd, he could draw opponents best corner to open up other recievers. And 3rd, $3 million isn't that bad. 4th, and most important, I can get some use out of that jersey I bought years ago. But, in the end, he'll cry for the ball, bad influence on younger recievers, and end up being a disease than a cure.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#17 Nov 2, 2010
oscar wrote:
Well he could be use to teach the younger recievers. 2nd, he could draw opponents best corner to open up other recievers. And 3rd,$3 million isn't that bad. 4th, and most important, I can get some use out of that jersey I bought years ago. But, in the end, he'll cry for the ball, bad influence on younger recievers, and end up being a disease than a cure.
(lol)
GO RAIDERS!!!
RaiderNation

Burlingame, CA

#18 Nov 2, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Speaking of slicing......McFadden....3rd in AFC rushing...8 games left.....Pro Bowl
Agree 100%, McFadden is having an outstanding season so far.
RaiderNation

Burlingame, CA

#19 Nov 2, 2010
oscar wrote:
But, in the end, he'll cry for the ball, bad influence on younger recievers, and end up being a disease than a cure.
Perfect.

Since: Jun 10

Marin County

#20 Nov 2, 2010
McFadden isn't even the main issue here, being a running back. The issue is wide receiver and would renting Moss for a half season be slowing the development of Louis Murphy, Hayward-Bey, Ford, and Higgins? Bringing in Moss equals less passes for them, less for Zach Miller, and maybe even less carries for McFadden. Still, the idea has to be intriguing, given their season's turnaround.

Can the Raiders beat Kansas City twice this year? If so, they could actually go 6 - 0 against the Chargers, Broncos, and Chiefs this year, which would be amazing.
Bullfarts

United States

#21 Nov 3, 2010
Bill E Goat wrote:
Bringing in Moss equals...maybe even less carries for McFadden.
Just say no to Moss - McFadden, Pro Bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
Why the San Francisco 49ers should trade for De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harbaugh Handshake 5
Randy Moss tweets farewell to San Francisco 49ers (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 2
More from around the web