Should Dallas Sign Owens (again) ?

Should Dallas Sign Owens (again) ?

There are 25 comments on the Blogging The Boys story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Should Dallas Sign Owens (again) ?. In it, Blogging The Boys reports that:

This idea was inspired after I recently watched Sound Effects Terrell Owens on NFL Network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogging The Boys.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cowboy fan

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 23, 2012
Its a moot point with Romo at QB....
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#22 Aug 24, 2012
Cowboy fan wrote:
Its a moot point with Romo at QB....
Cowboy fan from Houston is a moot point!
Moot Cowboys

Houston, TX

#25 Aug 27, 2012
So is the Cowboys Super Bowl chances....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#26 Aug 27, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>No way will Jerry let Dez go, too much to let go to another team, no matter what he did.
Heard they pay for three babysitters to watch over his ass, 24/7.....

Hansford, WV

#27 Aug 27, 2012
T.O needs TO go away. Hes very talented, always has been. His mouth and attitude ruined his career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady 'willing to play six or seven more ye... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Pants phartzz 6
News Oakland Raiders: Aldon Smith Signing Sends Wron... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1