Favre knocked out; Patriots top Vikin...

Favre knocked out; Patriots top Vikings 28-18

There are 67 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Favre knocked out; Patriots top Vikings 28-18. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Broken play. Quarterback scrambles away from the rush, spins to elude another defender and chucks it downfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#65 Nov 4, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>The Giant game was a real screw-up. Im hoping that Lovie has reminded them of Seahawk-Redskin debacles. You think Minnesota has problems, just think what will happen if we stumble against Buffalo. Lovie will be sitting with Chilly in the firing squad
LOL! I hope Chilly gets his last meal and blindfold sometime soon...

The Bills are not a team to be taken lightly, but Chicago should be able to beat 'em.
eric

Denmark, WI

#66 Nov 4, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know bud, they would have to reel off 7 of 9 realistically IMO, but I like your confidence, you are a true fan.
hey Erie,i looked at the schedule,just on list of teams ( and we know how that works) BUT
Yes you will prob have to run off 7 of 9,but, its doable.You have some tough games,but,it doable.

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#67 Nov 4, 2010
eric wrote:
<quoted text>hey Erie,i looked at the schedule,just on list of teams ( and we know how that works) BUT
Yes you will prob have to run off 7 of 9,but, its doable.You have some tough games,but,it doable.
Me-thinks you may be a messin' with me a bit eric, but I will take you at face value seeing how you have always been a stand-up guy. Thanx.

I just hope they don't quit on the season but rather remain competitive. There is no honor in tankin' the season for a high draft pick, sissy way out.
No Spin

Minneapolis, MN

#68 Nov 6, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>You guys all talk so tough, it's funny. It always happens the same way. You want a team, build a stadium. You don't, someone else will. Plain and simple. Yelling and crying is a waste of time. It will be built just like it was for the Wild and the Twins. Only now the Republicans will have to show us how it's done.
CORRECT!!!!....I heard all the Twins "nay sayers" cry and they were defeated as will be the Viking "nay sayers" and I will post another victory on a forum telling everyone I was right.....

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#69 Nov 7, 2010
No Spin wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECT!!!!....I heard all the Twins "nay sayers" cry and they were defeated as will be the Viking "nay sayers" and I will post another victory on a forum telling everyone I was right.....
I'll be glad to give you credit when it happens.
Da Bears 2010

Schaumburg, IL

#70 Nov 7, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more week to go!!!!

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#71 Nov 7, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
40 I figured out our coaching dilemma!!!!!!!!!!

A throwback coach from another era, college ranks, who was once rumored to be on his way to coach the Vikes but it never panned out.

Can you guess who??

Bring in our new BOSS Lou Holtz-LOL.

Remember that? I will be honest, I KIND OF WANTED TO SEE IT HAPPEN back then..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady 'willing to play six or seven more ye... Mar '17 Pants phartzz 6
News Oakland Raiders: Aldon Smith Signing Sends Wron... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
More from around the web