Favre knocked out; Patriots top Vikin...

Favre knocked out; Patriots top Vikings 28-18

There are 67 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Favre knocked out; Patriots top Vikings 28-18. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Broken play. Quarterback scrambles away from the rush, spins to elude another defender and chucks it downfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gurrrrrgggglllll e

Plymouth, MN

#1 Oct 31, 2010
That's the sound of the season circling the drain.
Illinois Packer fan

West Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 31, 2010
Quit now Brett! You're making a complete idiot of yourself.
Viking Doofs

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Oct 31, 2010
Well thats it, Vikes are done for this year, back to TJ. But Chilly will be gone so at least there will be a new coach. Of course there will NOT be a new stadium so I guess that is all moot now as the team moves to LA.
ander098

Quezon City, Philippines

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Heard the Vikes are going to wear new uniforms next week! Tu-Tu's and ballet slippers in PINK!!!!
Mike

Saint Cloud, MN

#5 Oct 31, 2010
As usual, lack of big plays. A defensive back fails to intercept the ball in his hands and New England scores a TD. Percy Harvin fails to hang on to a big play catch and New England intercepts and scores a TD. We wonder why we lose every week, that's the reason. Outside of a couple of bad calls by the officials, the other teams make the big plays every single week. You could call it bad luck, but it happens every week, so it's not bad luck anymore.
Favre the Soap

Trumbull, CT

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Hopefully Favre will finally go away. This never ending soap opera has gone beyond sickening.
Illinois Packer fan

West Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 31, 2010
Mike........you are pinning your hopes on the egomaniacal whims of a washed-up geriatric!!!!!! That's why you lose.
Mike

Saint Cloud, MN

#11 Oct 31, 2010
Illinois Packer fan wrote:
Mike........you are pinning your hopes on the egomaniacal whims of a washed-up geriatric!!!!!! That's why you lose.
It wasn't Favre who didn't catch the ball on a first down pass. It wasn't Favre who had a sure interception and let the other guy take it away from him. It wasn't Favre who couldn't stop New England on a 5 minute drive. For a guy who could barely walk, he played a good game. Lack of big plays. It's happened in every loss except to the Packers when the officials changed the outcome of the game.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 31, 2010
Not to much positive to say.When youre 2-5 and not in rebuilding stage its time for the coach to be fired.I say fire Childress and let Frazier finish the season at coach and that way you can see if hes any good.
captnquint

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Oct 31, 2010
jared allen is having a stiff season. when will the press stop with the fluff about favre texting and focus on the nonproducing over paid stiffs on this team. also lets get out of bed with the head coach and hold him accountable.
Prude

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Oct 31, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong phhhu-ck head. He had a very good game. The defense let the team down, moron!!
I have flagged your post for review.
captnquint

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Oct 31, 2010
fire chili now
captnquint

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Oct 31, 2010
4th and goal and chili calls the jumbo package. how about a spread offense and get percy and moss involved. no wonder andy reid called the plays when chili was an eagle coach.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Oct 31, 2010
has childress benn fired yet?
No Spin

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 31, 2010
Viking Doofs wrote:
Well thats it, Vikes are done for this year, back to TJ. But Chilly will be gone so at least there will be a new coach. Of course there will NOT be a new stadium so I guess that is all moot now as the team moves to LA.
The Viking Stadium has nothing to do with wins or loses. Do you really think the players could care less if Minni- sota gets a new Stadium...Of course not!....Worse case senerio the Wilfs sell the team for a profit. The losers here are the fans who enjoy the Viking.

The political leaders will not let the Viking leave. Something will get worked out, but if it doesn't it's not the players or the Wilfs who will suffer it's Minnesota and it's fans.

I heard all this crap with the Twins Stadium struggle. I told everyone then that it would get done....and it did. I repeat what I said for the Twins. I WILL BE BUILT. This State learned from the North Stars when they left. All we did then was cry about not having hockey and had to get another team and a new stadium.
punt this

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Oct 31, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong phhhu-ck head. He had a very good game. The defense let the team down, moron!!
How about the offensive line??? It's obvious they aren't doing their job!! The offensive line has been a problem for YEARS and you all over look that too! Get some offensive linemen who know what they're doing and get rid of McKinnie for starters!
Lady BlUE

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Oct 31, 2010
Favre the Soap wrote:
Hopefully Favre will finally go away. This never ending soap opera has gone beyond sickening.
What have you accomplished in your life to critisize Favre for what he is doing. He is a multi millionaire who will be in the Football Hall of Fame. Do you care to compare resumes. I know mine doesn't compare to his and I bet money yours doesn't either.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#21 Oct 31, 2010
How can you get beat off the ball when your on offense? That's what happened to Loadholt at the goal line, the defensive player, without knowledge of the snap count got off the ball quicker than our RT. Pitiful.
Williams playing hoola hoop in the defensive secondary couldn't have whiffed on that pass again if he tried.
Tarvaris comes in and scores, gets the two point conversion, then the defense melts down again.
The whole freakin team is in a funk.
gcracker

Rochester, MN

#22 Oct 31, 2010
Here's a way to get Jared Allen to show up and play. The Vikings should tell him that they're going to take away his lame Thursday night radio show from the Mall of America unless he shows up to play on Sundays. I swear he spends more time talking about his old mullet, cooking tips and fart jokes. Perhaps a little less comedy and a little more football would be in order Mr. Allen. As for your lame comedy, don't give up your day job Jared...oh wait, it appears you already have.(Over-rated!)
Tim Brewster

Hastings, MN

#23 Oct 31, 2010
Brad Childress is a sorry excuse for a football coach. Shoot, even I could win with these guys. With proper leadership the Vikings are capable of running the table all the way to Texas. Unfortunately, we are lacking in the leadership department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
News Why the San Francisco 49ers should trade for De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harbaugh Handshake 5
News Randy Moss tweets farewell to San Francisco 49ers (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 2
More from around the web