49ers' Gamble for Manning Has a Downside

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: NBC Bay Area

After talking about being methodical and cautious over the past year and a half, the 49ers are acting like 21-year-olds on their first trip to Las Vegas.

Read more
bengonzales

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Alex smith is a very good qb if he resigns with The Niners he can make The next step In becoming a great qb he just 27 years old entering his 8 season and his first time In his playing time to run The same offence For his second season with jim h Niners just need to trust Alex because with he will being playing a very Big chip on his shoulder to prove last season wasn't a fuke and when Alex smith rises The lombary trophy up he'll say this could of been yours peyton ride your horse back to The shoe and retire without getting another ring causes these rings are My !!
bengonzaleszapat atx

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Thats life In The nfl u have to gamble with a hall of fame qb becomes a free agent u lose some u win some but at The end of it ,its Alex smith we go foward with but it makes Alex become a great qb For The Niners For years to come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
News Why the San Francisco 49ers should trade for De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harbaugh Handshake 5
News Randy Moss tweets farewell to San Francisco 49ers (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 2
More from around the web