Pro football vs. college football

Pro football vs. college football

There are 5 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Pro football vs. college football. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

When it comes to football, NFL or college? Which do you prefer? Sun staffers Carmine Frongillo, left, and Dave Pevear collide on the issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Ruxin

Malden, MA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Lee Corso is an embarrassment at this point, he makes College Gameday hard to watch, and awkward. Good debate though.
Ben

Montréal, Canada

#2 Oct 8, 2010
NCAA no question about it.

NFL= No Fun League
Pete

Quincy, MA

#4 Oct 8, 2010
To qoute Ben "NCAA no question about it.

NFL= No Fun League"

I live in the good ol' US of A.

John? My opinion matter??

Born and raised here in Mass, went to college in the south.
Pat's fan all my life, season ticket holder since Billy Sullivan came knocking on door here in Lowell back before Schaeffer Stadium was finished. AND I PREFER COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!
As for A$$es writing, Look in the mirror JOHNNY!
Dancing Rick

Wilmington, NC

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Everyone complaining about DI football and the BCS...

Why don't you become fans of Division III football? They have a 32 team playoff system and it's done right. The DI money hungry monkeys need to take some notes from DIII.

I hope Boise St and TCU play for the National Championship so the BCS can be more exposed to it's ridiculous nature.

“America is getting FAT”

Since: Oct 08

Herndon, Va.

#9 Oct 12, 2010
Ben wrote:
Hey John, you are a typical Boston fans, that's why I hate the Red Sox, Bruins and Patriots, Go Yanks, Go Canadiens, Go Jets and yep the SEC is way better than the NFL, I love the South and country music. In the NFL, you have flags in every play, too many time out, too many publicity, so boring, the CFL is more exciting than the No Fun League.
Don't admit to liking country music.....it's just sappy terrible nonsense. They marry movie stars now. Real country died with Johnny Cash and you're less of a man for liking it. Ask anyone.

Now...onto football. NFL for sure. College football is all kids that don't even take their own tests. The entire system is a greedy pool of liars.

I prefer my criminals to be past school age! We're talking DUI killings, guns, you name it! I love pro football!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady 'willing to play six or seven more ye... Mar '17 Pants phartzz 6
News Oakland Raiders: Aldon Smith Signing Sends Wron... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
More from around the web