Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings...

Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings receiver Randy Moss

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings receiver Randy Moss. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Randy Moss said Wednesday he always has considered Minnesota home. "I've always had love for the state of Minnesota and this organization," Moss said, "but I was kind of bitter the way things ended." Much like with Patriots coach Bill Belichick in New England, then-Vikings coach Mike Tice decided it was in the team's best interest to trade Moss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

rockies2

Boerne, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Let's keep it going Randy.Burn those Cowgirls!!
Michael

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 14, 2010
All I know is that I am estatic that your are back where you belong. I didn't know that Tice(bonehead)made the decision to trade you. I thought that it was all McCombs. What Randy has to understand is that if the Cowboys had drafted you, then we wouldn't have had the pleasure of having you with the Vikings. God always has a plan for us, even though we don't always follow His plan. Sometimes it works out for the greater good. We have been blessed to have you as your player. I just hope that the Vikings organization is going to make sure that you retire as a Viking, as it should have been all along. Keep up the great work Randy. Hope to see you soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady 'willing to play six or seven more ye... Mar '17 Pants phartzz 6
News Oakland Raiders: Aldon Smith Signing Sends Wron... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
More from around the web