Sports - Frerotte's 3 TDs Helps Rams ...

Sports - Frerotte's 3 TDs Helps Rams Get Win

There are 2 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Dec 2, 2007, titled Sports - Frerotte's 3 TDs Helps Rams Get Win. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

ST. LOUIS -- Gus Frerotte carries blame for the St. Louis Rams' last home loss. His fast start had a lot to do with the franchise finally getting a win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

EX Falcons Fan

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 2, 2007
Another Sunday afternoon...another Falcon loss!! It's like wiping your butt with a bicycle tire!
Earl Collins

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Dec 2, 2007
I have had the unique opportunity to know Atlanta before it had a football team. It was exciting to route for Greenbay, my favorite at the time. I have lived with the Falcons through thick and then, mostly thin. There have been glimmers of hope in the past, Bartkowski and all. But this new coach takes the cake. He is the wost coach I have ever seen the Atlanta Falcons have. The play calls are wrong even from an armchair quarterback like me. I play Madden and I win most of the games with the personnel intake, except for the quarterback. I know the Falcons traded Shaub before the Vick thing happend. I know that only other good prospect the Falcons had intact got hurt in the first game heplayed. I know all this stuff. But Harrington could not have possibly been the best choice for the job; could he? Even Detroit knew when to get rid of him. Back to the subject of this past Sunday. The Falcons are still making fundamental mistakes. Whjy not go back to the fundamentals of a two back backfield, ball handling in all aspects of the game, and team mentality, from the coach down. Mr. Blank, your house needs a good spiritual healing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy McMichael Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over the Rivers and through the Air to Oakland'... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dec 2012 8
News Broncos vs. Chargers: Orton in, Dumervil returns (Oct '11) Oct '11 Happensfarts 6
News Dolphins trade WR Welker and cut TE McMichael, ... (Mar '07) Feb '11 Dolphlunkies 199
News Makeover is likely for St. Louis Rams (Jan '10) Jan '10 Nick P 1
News Rams players can exhale now (Nov '09) Nov '09 juardi 1
News Dolphins Release Harrington, McMichael (Mar '07) Feb '09 Fart 17
News Devaney deserves credit for improving St. Louis... (Dec '08) Dec '08 wildbunch 4
More from around the web