Sports - Frerotte's 3 TDs Helps Rams Get Win

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

ST. LOUIS -- Gus Frerotte carries blame for the St. Louis Rams' last home loss. His fast start had a lot to do with the franchise finally getting a win.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2007
EX Falcons Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

Another Sunday afternoon...another Falcon loss!! It's like wiping your butt with a bicycle tire!
Earl Collins

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

I have had the unique opportunity to know Atlanta before it had a football team. It was exciting to route for Greenbay, my favorite at the time. I have lived with the Falcons through thick and then, mostly thin. There have been glimmers of hope in the past, Bartkowski and all. But this new coach takes the cake. He is the wost coach I have ever seen the Atlanta Falcons have. The play calls are wrong even from an armchair quarterback like me. I play Madden and I win most of the games with the personnel intake, except for the quarterback. I know the Falcons traded Shaub before the Vick thing happend. I know that only other good prospect the Falcons had intact got hurt in the first game heplayed. I know all this stuff. But Harrington could not have possibly been the best choice for the job; could he? Even Detroit knew when to get rid of him. Back to the subject of this past Sunday. The Falcons are still making fundamental mistakes. Whjy not go back to the fundamentals of a two back backfield, ball handling in all aspects of the game, and team mentality, from the coach down. Mr. Blank, your house needs a good spiritual healing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Randy McMichael Discussions

Search the Randy McMichael Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Over the Rivers and through the Air to Oakland'... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dec 2012 8
Broncos vs. Chargers: Orton in, Dumervil returns (Oct '11) Oct '11 Happensfarts 6
Dolphins trade WR Welker and cut TE McMichael, ... (Mar '07) Feb '11 Dolphlunkies 199
Makeover is likely for St. Louis Rams (Jan '10) Jan '10 Nick P 1
Rams players can exhale now (Nov '09) Nov '09 juardi 1
Dolphins Release Harrington, McMichael (Mar '07) Feb '09 Fart 17
Devaney deserves credit for improving St. Louis... (Dec '08) Dec '08 wildbunch 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••