Browns beat the Packers 35-10

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: NewsNet5 36

Rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden showed improvement in his second preseason game, avoiding major mistakes as the Cleveland Browns beat the Green Bay Packers 35-10 at Lambeau Field on Thursday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Thats quite a streak GB is putting together. Lose 2 of the last 3 last year, now this. It might cause GB fans to drink even more and start to snarf the brats a little earlier
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Thats quite a streak GB is putting together. Lose 2 of the last 3 last year, now this. It might cause GB fans to drink even more and start to snarf the brats a little earlier
Yet the Bears haven't been able to beat the Packers for years. OMG the Bears can't beat a team that lost their last 3 games! Panic time for the Bears!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Aug 17, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the Bears haven't been able to beat the Packers for years. OMG the Bears can't beat a team that lost their last 3 games! Panic time for the Bears!
We're all doomed!!!!

have a good weekend GBP

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 17, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first string packers got spanked by the Browns.....ROOKIES THAT IS!!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Aug 17, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your first string packers got spanked by the Browns.....ROOKIES THAT IS!!!!
The Bears have lost 4 straight games to a team that got spanked by the Browns.....ROOKIES THAT IS!!!! Ha ha!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Aug 17, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>We're all doomed!!!!
have a good weekend GBP
Yeah, the entire NFC North will suck I guess. Did you know the Packers lost to the Browns in the preseason for the last 3 years? Hmmm. Perhaps it's a good omen for the PACKERS! Too bad for the rest of the division!

You have a good weekend too.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 17, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the entire NFC North will suck I guess. Did you know the Packers lost to the Browns in the preseason for the last 3 years? Hmmm. Perhaps it's a good omen for the PACKERS! Too bad for the rest of the division!
Omen? Packers one and done in the playoffs, that's a good year!?Bears lost their starting QB...packers full strength, at home, great weather, rested, and they sucked!

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 17, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you are the one that said preseason games mattered, I'm the one that said they don't. You laughed at the Bears for losing their first game. I think the bigger problem the packers have is with all the injuries, you are not getting a chance to see these guys play in preseason games..then it will be hard to know what they got. How do you cut a guy or keep him when you don't get to see him play in a game?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Aug 17, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> you are not getting a chance to see these guys play in preseason games..then it will be hard to know what they got.
I know what we got. We got a team that won the Super Bowl and then went 15-1.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Aug 17, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you are the one that said preseason games mattered,
Wrong moron. You are getting to be more like ezg every day!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 Aug 17, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bears lost their starting QB... and they sucked!
No, they were worse than sucky. According to you 15-1 sucks. So the Bears SUPER sucked! Ha ha idiot! I love the way think! It makes the Bears a super sucky team.
NEPatsftw

Belfast, NY

#12 Aug 17, 2012
Last time I checked preseason wins mean nothing once the regular season starts.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 17, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what we got. We got a team that won the Super Bowl and then went 15-1.
They died in the playoffs.ONE AND DONE!!!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#14 Aug 17, 2012
as compared to a team that lost twice in 4 weeks with the playoffs/SB on the line,then choked the last 5 games and choked the playoffs.
Id rather be one and done,then not be there at all.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Aug 17, 2012
NEPatsftw wrote:
Last time I checked preseason wins mean nothing once the regular season starts.
Tell that to the morons that root for the loser teams like the Bears and Vikings! They seem to think preseason games count. What do you expect from fans of the loser teams?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Aug 17, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> They died in the playoffs.ONE AND DONE!!!
By "they" you must mean the teams that made the playoffs which obviously doesn't include the SUPER sucky Bears! Ha ha moron!

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 18, 2012
eric wrote:
as compared to a team that lost twice in 4 weeks with the playoffs/SB on the line,then choked the last 5 games and choked the playoffs.
Id rather be one and done,then not be there at all.
The Bears went farther that year, then the Pack went last year. Going to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP is better than one and done idiot, make sense .

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#18 Aug 18, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the morons that root for the loser teams like the Bears and Vikings! They seem to think preseason games count. What do you expect from fans of the loser teams?
Wow you really flip flop, you made a big deal about the bears losing their first preseason game. Now that the packers have been creamed the last TWO games it doens't matter. Thats what you do. You had hundreds of posts that Ted Thompson sucked and had the same amount of arguments with people. You flip flop because you don't know crap and switch stories to fit your BS.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 18, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
By "they" you must mean the teams that made the playoffs which obviously doesn't include the SUPER sucky Bears! Ha ha moron!
How is it going to feel when the pack loses to the Super Sucky Bears?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Aug 18, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you really flip flop, you made a big deal about the bears losing their first preseason game. Now that the packers have been creamed the last TWO games it doens't matter. Thats what you do. You had hundreds of posts that Ted Thompson sucked and had the same amount of arguments with people. You flip flop because you don't know crap and switch stories to fit your BS.
I've stated facts. The Bears did lose their preseason game. I don't consider that a "big deal" so it's obvious that YOU do! I'm glad I mentioned it. It obviously bothered you. Ha ha!

Good luck finding where I've switched stories or flip flopped. I hope you look though. I've obviously gotten under your skin.

BTW it's nice to know how much you think of Ted Thompson. You keep whining about the Packer players and how poorly the Packers will do this season. Your high regard for Thompson proves that you don't really believe any of that crap you say. I LOVE IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randall Cobb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodgers throws for 4 TDs, Packers beat Bears 38-17 Oct 7 Sekiv 26
Green Bay Packers: Is Aaron Rodgers focusing to... Sep 30 That Fart Guy 4
Jets blow 18-point lead, fall 31-24 to Packers - Sep '14 Feetball 6
Eddie Lacy Concussion a Potential Huge Blow to ... Sep '14 Junior Seau 1
Packers' Boykin making noise with his play Aug '14 Spielman 1
Green Bay Packers: Randall Cobb says 'I don't b... Jul '14 Dickholes in Cheese 4
5 Reasons Why Green Bay Packers' Jordy Nelson D... Jul '14 GBPfan 2

Randall Cobb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE