Green Bay Packers Most Likely To Improve: No. 3 - Randall Cobb

Jul 20, 2012 Full story: Acme Packing Company

Randall Cobb is going to have a place on the Green Bay Packers roster and a role in the team no matter what happens during July and August, but he has a lot to gain in training camp and the preseason.

Full Story
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 21, 2012
I can easily see Aaron Rodgers becoming increasingly comfortable throwing the ball to Randall Cobb. He really can be exciting in open field after the catch. I saw an interview with Aaron Rodgers the other day where he didn't seem too concerned about the Packer running game or lack thereof. It seemed as if he would like to throw the ball nearly every play, and with the group of receivers at his disposal, who can blame him? As good as the passing attack was last year, it has the potential to go another step beyond this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randall Cobb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Bay Packers: Is Aaron Rodgers focusing to... Nov 18 Ted 14
Jets blow 18-point lead, fall 31-24 to Packers - Nov '14 Ted 8
Rodgers throws for 4 TDs, Packers beat Bears 38-17 Oct '14 Sekiv 26
Eddie Lacy Concussion a Potential Huge Blow to ... Sep '14 Junior Seau 1
Packers' Boykin making noise with his play Aug '14 Spielman 1
Green Bay Packers: Randall Cobb says 'I don't b... Jul '14 Dickholes in Cheese 4
5 Reasons Why Green Bay Packers' Jordy Nelson D... Jul '14 GBPfan 2
More from around the web