2013 NFL Mock Draft: The New York Jets Select

Dec 4, 2012 Full story: TheJetPress

The first FanSided 2013 NFL Mock Draft of the year has been released and it's never to early to start looking at great prospects that fit with the Jets whom Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum will completely ignore for those that don't. It is still quite early, and the draft board will certainly change as the season winds down, but the guys over at FanSided ... (more)

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I think Tebow will petition the NFL to join the draft.
It will be approved and called the Tebow-Mulligan Rule
Future Pole Smokers

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
...and it's never to early to start looking at great prospects that fit with the Jets shower room antics of tube steak tug-o-war and the Teblow soap dropping derby...
Jets Football

Miami, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Tannenbum will draft Barkley. One USC bum replacing another.
War Room Tardation

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
A trade for another worhtless Gator backup for the trifecta....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Coples Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
Turn On The Jets Roundtable - Exciting New York... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: New York Jets Take Jarvis ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Dawgfan 2
Saks Fifth Avenue in Short Hills Holds a New Yo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Five Positives from the First Half of 2012 for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Know Your Enemy: New York Jets (Nov '12) Nov '12 Hot Watter Bottle 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Quinton Coples People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••