Reid says Vick to start for Eagles in next game

Full story: York Dispatch

Philadelphia coach Andy Reid is switching quarterbacks again and says Michael Vick will start Nov.
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eagles fly 87

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

vick will take us to our playoffs without choaking like kolb. he learned that from mc nabb to play a couple of good games and then choke. michael vick is one dimension and is better then mc nabb will ever be. it wasn't only mc nabb that took us to the super bowl it was the defense also. i also recall when we were in the super bowl mc nabb choked again almost on his own puke that he puked on the ground. this is why we dont have a super bowl ring. we had a play off quarterback that is it. kevin kolb will only be that kind of player too, nothing more. vick is very dangerious he'll hurt you on the long shot and also hurt you with his feet. thank you to the nfl league we wont have to worry about dangerous hits to michael like washington did to him hitting him with both defenders helmets hit michael in the head when they cilided, replay video

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

reid is playing one q/b against the other q/b...they need to get rid of Reid and the Convick. the convick can't take a smack...hope he gets many more if they keep him......lalalalaa go kolb
eagles fly 87

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Reid won't get fired because he knows what he's doing. showing on the 3rd and 2 kobb should have taken the hit for a sack not fumble the ball. if that was vick it would have been a touch down. people like putting convicks down but it would be pretty funny that the eagles haven't won a championship since 1960 wouldn't it be funny if vick brings it home. then all eagles fans that down the convick will choke on their own playoff towels. it is obvious kolb is no good. he's been there for a couple of years and is still proving that he can still throw picks and fumbles and throwing girl balls to the ground like mcnabb. lol michael for all you haters you probably have his jersey already; hope you have kolbs because it won't be any good next year.

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

the convick is a jerk plain and simple.....don't miss him one bit playing q/b for the eagles.....goofy team, goofy q/b and will never go to the super bowl with the convick .......go kolb

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

this game will be so funny......can't wait to see the convick get run over again yipeeeeeeeeeee
Goddell

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Eagles won it! Did you watch it loser?

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Goddell wrote:
Eagles won it! Did you watch it loser?
of course i watched it.........i don't waste my time and friends time being on here when football is on.....what a loonie. the convick didn't do any big wow, the team won by 2 points hahahahahaha
JIM EVANS

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>of course i watched it.........i don't waste my time and friends time being on here when football is on.....what a loonie. the convick didn't do any big wow, the team won by 2 points hahahahahaha
Told you you're just totally CLUELESS, and you have the nerve to call someone "loonie" LOL LOL LOL

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

yep you are loonie, the eagles won by 2 points....i knew you didn't watch the game....clueless loonie
JIM EVANS

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
yep you are loonie, the eagles won by 2 points....i knew you didn't watch the game....clueless loonie
Peyton Manning got his azz kicked because of those two points.
eagles fly 87

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

ALL I CAN SAY IS WINNING IS WINNING. AND MICHAEL VICK GOT IT DONE ALONG WITH THE DEFENSE. MANNING LOOKED JUST AS SAD AS HIS BROTHER DID LAST NIGHT EAGLES WILL TAKE BACK THEIR FEATHERS OUT OF THE SKINS HELMETS NO MORE BROTHERLY LOVE TO MCNABB WE ARE IN DC NOW

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

the convick wins? yea, right, he is one big felon, and 2 points to win a game is NO big deal....
GO EAGLES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Shadoz wrote:
the convick wins? yea, right, he is one big felon and 2 points to win a game is NO big deal....
HOW ABOUT THOSE RED SKINS HOW MANY POINTS DID THEY LOSE BY O I FORGOT YOU CANT COUNT YOURE PROBAABLY A COWGIRL AND WISHING KOBB WAS ON YOUR TEAM

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

GO EAGLES wrote:
<quoted text> HOW ABOUT THOSE RED SKINS HOW MANY POINTS DID THEY LOSE BY O I FORGOT YOU CANT COUNT YOURE PROBAABLY A COWGIRL AND WISHING KOBB WAS ON YOUR TEAM
how about those dogs that kind people adopted that are petrified of people after what the convick did to them? ugh michael vick the dog fighter.........
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

Anyone who thinks shadoz is a dumbass , please acknowledge by replying - dumbass to all her posts . LOL
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>how about those dogs that kind people adopted that are petrified of people after what the convick did to them? ugh michael vick the dog fighter.........
DUMBASS

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

SOS wrote:
Anyone who thinks shadoz is a dumbass , please acknowledge by replying - dumbass to all her posts . LOL
doctor's appointment yet??????????

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBASS
doctor's appointment yet? you sure need one and fast!

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBASS
ignorant

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

ugh! michael vick the felon dog fighter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintin Mikell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rams fire coach, GM after another dismal year (Jan '12) Jan '12 Busted 2
Three Keys to Victory Redux: Seahawks 24, Rams 7 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Howard Harrison 1
Asomugha, Sanders and Schmitt (Feb '11) Feb '11 TexasRaider 1
Vick-Jackson vs. McNabb-Owens (Dec '10) Dec '10 Leah 3
A changed Vick is a better Vick (Dec '10) Dec '10 Leah 1
Vick, McCoy lead Eagles to 27-17 win against Gi... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Samantha 1
Vick: 'I don't know if I can take a hit yet' (Oct '10) Nov '10 Team KBR 102
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Quintin Mikell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••