Vick-Jackson vs. McNabb-Owens

Vick-Jackson vs. McNabb-Owens

There are 3 comments on the Philly.com story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Vick-Jackson vs. McNabb-Owens. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Michael Vick leads the interference on an end-around for DeSean Jackson, above. Below, Terrell Owens runs behind Donovan McNabb during a practice session the season after the two led the Birds to the Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

#1 Dec 21, 2010
McNabb and Owens were great. The excitement you felt when they were on the field was spectacular but with Vick and Jackson there's a different feeling. There is something special with this whole offense that I have never seen before in Philly.
ASPCA

Norfolk, VA

#2 Dec 21, 2010
Too bad the dog killer couldn't bring his buddies, Phillips, Peace, and Taylor into the NFL with him. That would have really provided an "electrifying" atmosphere for you.
Leah

Adams, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2010
There's something Vick fans have in common it seems.Blinders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintin Mikell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rams fire coach, GM after another dismal year (Jan '12) Jan '12 Busted 2
News Three Keys to Victory Redux: Seahawks 24, Rams 7 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Howard Harrison 1
News Asomugha, Sanders and Schmitt (Feb '11) Feb '11 TexasRaider 1
News A changed Vick is a better Vick (Dec '10) Dec '10 Leah 1
News Reid says Vick to start for Eagles in next game (Oct '10) Nov '10 SOS 26
News Vick, McCoy lead Eagles to 27-17 win against Gi... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Samantha 1
News Vick: 'I don't know if I can take a hit yet' (Oct '10) Nov '10 Team KBR 102
More from around the web