Continue reading "Fiammetta believes ...

Continue reading "Fiammetta believes there's a place for him an...

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Continue reading "Fiammetta believes there's a place for him an.... In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Tony Fiammetta said he understood the gig when he signed on. Playing fullback would be unglamorous, undervalued and provide limited professional opportunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

warren 2nd cousin

New York, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2009
tony comes from great dna, he comes from family that has strong family values and work ethics be ready for someone who gonna give 110% i was praying he came to the jets to open holes for leon washinton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinn Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine catches from glory (Sep '09) Sep '09 billy 1
News Louisiana boasts most NFL players per capita (Sep '09) Sep '09 victor creed 1
News Weird Wheelings and Dealings for Green Bay Pack... (Sep '09) Sep '09 eric 7
News LSU comes back from 28 points down to beat Troy (Nov '08) Nov '08 LSU FAN 32960 1
News Alabama Notes: Is Saban winning with Shula's pl... (Nov '08) Nov '08 ArrowJSmith 1
More from around the web