Jaguars Coach Jack Del Rio agrees to ...

Jaguars Coach Jack Del Rio agrees to 5-year, $23.5 million cont...

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Jaguars Coach Jack Del Rio agrees to 5-year, $23.5 million cont.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

When Jack Del Rio blows out the candles on his birthday cake today, he'll have a few extra dollar bills to wave and help with the air flow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

AAAARRRRGGHH

Lakeland, FL

#1 Apr 4, 2008
Maybe now he can pay his water bill - one of the highest in Duval County.
ADD

Altamonte Springs, FL

#3 Apr 4, 2008
Glad to hear it Jack! Jagnation loves you. Take care of Garrard. I'm looking forward to those Garrard to Porter highlights throughout the season.

GO JAGS!!!!!

P.S.- the bucs suck!!!
MAGIC FAN

Arlington Heights, IL

#4 Apr 4, 2008
ADD wrote:
Glad to hear it Jack! Jagnation loves you. Take care of Garrard. I'm looking forward to those Garrard to Porter highlights throughout the season.
GO JAGS!!!!!
P.S.- the bucs suck!!!
i really hope porter develops into the #1 receiver he has always had the potential for it. I was kind of living in my fantasy world hoping the jags would go after chad johnson, but oh well.
LatinJag

Macomb, MI

#5 Apr 4, 2008
Ocho Cinco has as much chance to become a Jaguar as Travis Henry. ZERO!
I know Porter will do great in the offense. My question is, who will be the WRs making the final roster??? Buncha talent and a few spots, this competition is gonna be fierce.
JagsFan

Dearborn, MI

#6 Sep 20, 2009
Jack Del Rio is an average coach with an average eye for talent and less than average talent development skills. It is not a coincidence that his team's (our team's) performance has steadily diminished since Mike Smith and several other key assistants left. Every team suffers injuries. Only well prepared coaches and persevere through difficult times. You don't here championship coaches whine about injuries lime Jack Del Rio did in 2008. Whit are this year's excuses; tough schedule, weather, not enough pre- season games?
Jag Fan in GA

Pensacola, FL

#7 Sep 24, 2009
I agree with JAGSFAN. To compete in the NFL, you must be tough in your management, training, a staff. I'm thinking that with this 0-2 start, heads might need to roll...DelRio and Garrard might need to be first. Remeber Coughlin and his toughness? It got them to the AFC chamionship in year #2..Excuses are over step it up or the team might be off to LA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinn Gray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New UFL league will bring pro football to Carso... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Tom 13
News Nick Hill to work out for Indianapolis Colts (Sep '08) Sep '08 Fur 1
quinn gray (Aug '07) Sep '08 Curtis Green FAMU... 4
News Quinn Gray signs with Texans (Mar '08) Mar '08 LatinJag 1
News Raiders take look at free-agent QB (Mar '08) Mar '08 THE LONE RAIDER 10
News Jaguars' No. 3 QB visits (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jason 1
News No title (Feb '08) Mar '08 Jake 40
More from around the web