Mack Brown Says Texas is No. 1

The Texas Longhorns will be No. 1 on at least one ballot. It belongs to coach Mack Brown. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oustudent

Norman, OK

#22 Jan 11, 2009
go gators wrote:
and Texas did get robbed no matter how you look it it! Texas beat OU on neutral ground!
Stoops would be whining too if roles were reversed....so Lisa,****!!!!!
I attended the game in Florida and take back my comment that all gator fans were cool. You my friend are the equivalent of a longhorn, you suck, not the gators but you all by your lonely self. You can not call one a foul mouth when the speak the truth.
LHornFan

United States

#23 Jan 11, 2009
Well, for a coach to stand up for their team is whining. Did he actually vote UT #1? Who's whining now? Who is licking their wounds and saying 'if' this and 'if' that...?'If we only had this defensive player...IF we only had Demarcus... It's football. The horns lost their pass catching tight end early in the season and STILL managed to have a great year. Stop the crying sooners and man up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quan Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCoy shows off arm to scouts after injury (Mar '10) Apr '10 The truth 7
And Then There Was One: Should Colt McCoy Be Wo... (Oct '09) Oct '09 MJayM 3
Texas Longhorns 2009 Preview: Quarterback (Jun '09) Jun '09 Larry 1
Congradulations (Apr '09) Apr '09 greene 1
Malcolm Williams a bright spot in Texas' near-miss (Feb '09) Feb '09 ashlee 1
Orakpo's finale had an ending to remember (Jan '09) Jan '09 mike 1
from the Bench : Longhorns: Best team in America (Jan '09) Jan '09 MJayM 2
More from around the web