Mack Brown Says Texas is No. 1

Mack Brown Says Texas is No. 1

There are 22 comments on the News 9 Oklahoma City story from Jan 6, 2009, titled Mack Brown Says Texas is No. 1. In it, News 9 Oklahoma City reports that:

The Texas Longhorns will be No. 1 on at least one ballot. It belongs to coach Mack Brown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 9 Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carl

Norman, OK

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Too bad that Texas won with that mouth of Mack Brown. He still insits that Texas should be in the GAME. He also stated after this game that he was going to vote Texas number 1. He should have his voting rights taken away if he does. The coaches are required to vote the winner of the BCS Championship game number 1, which is either OU or Flordia. Mack needs to hang it up. He is getting too old to understand the system anymore. I at one time pulled for Texas when they were not playhing against OU, but never again. Mack has turned into what the Texas fans have been for a long time. LOSERS.

“De Oppresso Liber”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 6, 2009
So, Texas is #1 for pulling out a last second victory over #10 Ohio State???
...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
POOR Texas

Manchester, MI

#3 Jan 7, 2009
Mack will cry and beg until the refs make calls for him! Thats the personal fouls and the spot for a first down! Mack says give to us or I'll hold my breath or lay down and throw a fit!!!!!!
Lanie

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 7, 2009
Good God, is he STILL whining??
lisa

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2009
that is all he knows how to do is whine
wickedceltics

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2009
Horns should be #1.
Here's a video I just finished about how the BCS robbed us Longhorns of our rightful shot at the title this year:

"BCS without the "C" - Texas should be #1
lisa

Frisco, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2009
wickedceltics wrote:
Horns should be #1.
Here's a video I just finished about how the BCS robbed us Longhorns of our rightful shot at the title this year:
"BCS without the "C" - Texas should be #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0ydDD0-wNV8XX
get over it you whiner...sheesh...want some cheese to go with your whine?...grab a beer guy and get over it

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#8 Jan 9, 2009
Carl wrote:
Too bad that Texas won with that mouth of Mack Brown. He still insits that Texas should be in the GAME. He also stated after this game that he was going to vote Texas number 1. He should have his voting rights taken away if he does. The coaches are required to vote the winner of the BCS Championship game number 1, which is either OU or Flordia. Mack needs to hang it up. He is getting too old to understand the system anymore. I at one time pulled for Texas when they were not playhing against OU, but never again. Mack has turned into what the Texas fans have been for a long time. LOSERS.
And you would call Stoops classy?

I thought Mack gave great credit to Ohio State, and like he should, is voting UT a co #1, after all, UT and Florida both beat zero-u by exactly 10, and had one loss.

Texas' loss was to a higher ranked team and an away game, of course...
Bill

Athens, TX

#10 Jan 9, 2009
It's too bad there is not more coaches in college football like Mack Brown. A man of honesty and high standards who promotes sportsmanship and fair play in college athletics.
lisa

Frisco, TX

#11 Jan 10, 2009
MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would call Stoops classy?
I thought Mack gave great credit to Ohio State, and like he should, is voting UT a co #1, after all, UT and Florida both beat zero-u by exactly 10, and had one loss.
Texas' loss was to a higher ranked team and an away game, of course...
yes Stoops is classy...always has been always will be....class is not just on the field but off...whqt does mack do?...just ask childrens hospital what stoops does, then you will see class
go gators

Jenks, OK

#12 Jan 10, 2009
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>yes Stoops is classy...always has been always will be....class is not just on the field but off...whqt does mack do?...just ask childrens hospital what stoops does, then you will see class
Stoops is an idiot....he is far from classy! He is a foul mouth fool and a sore loser!
go gators

Jenks, OK

#13 Jan 10, 2009
and Texas did get robbed no matter how you look it it! Texas beat OU on neutral ground!
Stoops would be whining too if roles were reversed....so Lisa, STFU!!!!!!
lisa

Frisco, TX

#14 Jan 10, 2009
go gators wrote:
<quoted text>
Stoops is an idiot....he is far from classy! He is a foul mouth fool and a sore loser!
whatever...he has more class in his little finger than you do in your whole lying deceptive body...again what does mack do but whine...suck it up...

Richardson, Texas

#15 Jan 10, 2009
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>whatever...he has more class in his little finger than you do in your whole lying deceptive body...again what does mack do but whine...suck it up...
45-35.

24-14.

5 in a row.
Ou-Fan

Edmond, OK

#16 Jan 10, 2009
go gators wrote:
and Texas did get robbed no matter how you look it it! Texas beat OU on neutral ground!
Stoops would be whining too if roles were reversed....so Lisa,****!!!!!
Ha-ha. OU playing Texas anywhere in the state of Texas is not neutral ground. Nor would it be considered that if Texas came to Oklahoma.
Sunssuck

AOL

#17 Jan 10, 2009
Bill wrote:
It's too bad there is not more coaches in college football like Mack Brown. A man of honesty and high standards who promotes sportsmanship and fair play in college athletics.
I agree with that!

Richardson, Texas

#18 Jan 11, 2009
Ou-Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha. OU playing Texas anywhere in the state of Texas is not neutral ground. Nor would it be considered that if Texas came to Oklahoma.
So halfway between is always a home game to Texas, Okaaaaay... funny that zero-u would agree to that one every year.

Hey, any excuse will do, let me know if you need another one.
lisa

Frisco, TX

#19 Jan 11, 2009
MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
45-35.
24-14.
5 in a row.
class off the field you idiot...class is not just winning it is in how you lose and what you do off the field...are you really that pathetic?...and as far as excuses go texas has offered plenty...they are the state of whine and excuses

Richardson, Texas

#20 Jan 11, 2009
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>class off the field you idiot...class is not just winning it is in how you lose and what you do off the field...are you really that pathetic?...and as far as excuses go texas has offered plenty...they are the state of whine and excuses
Grammatical dysfunction not withstanding, you offer yourself as the epitome of winning with grace, and losing with class. In that, I may learn from your humble, kind example.
oustudent

Norman, OK

#21 Jan 11, 2009
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>get over it you whiner...sheesh...want some cheese to go with your whine?...grab a beer guy and get over it
I have some french cry's to go with your waaa burger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quan Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCoy shows off arm to scouts after injury (Mar '10) Apr '10 The truth 7
News And Then There Was One: Should Colt McCoy Be Wo... (Oct '09) Oct '09 MJayM 3
News Texas Longhorns 2009 Preview: Quarterback (Jun '09) Jun '09 Larry 1
Congradulations (Apr '09) Apr '09 greene 1
News Malcolm Williams a bright spot in Texas' near-miss (Feb '09) Feb '09 ashlee 1
News Orakpo's finale had an ending to remember (Jan '09) Jan '09 mike 1
News from the Bench : Longhorns: Best team in America (Jan '09) Jan '09 MJayM 2
More from around the web