McCoy shows off arm to scouts after injury

Full story: TwinCities.com

Short passes, deep passes and everything in between. Colt McCoy hit them all. The former Texas quarterback showed off his healed right shoulder for NFL scouts for the first time on Wednesday, completing all 46 of his passes in a controlled workout.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2010
muskratbob

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Whoever gets mccoy taking a big chance he's had two shoulder sugeries and not in the nfl yet, Big money big chance it is what it is.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

yeah they hit hard in the NFL !!! like Alabama they play tackle football !!!!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

This kid will work in the WCO, he is a great fit. Has excellent leadership skills which is a must to be a good NFL QB. I hope the Vikes get a shot at him in the second round. Has some arm strength issues but his positives far outweigh his negatives.
QB Land

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

McCoy is the second safest pick at QB. Bradford of course is awesome. I would love McCoy at 30, otherwise the best OLineman on the board. A DB would be a wasted pick as the good ones will be gone. (please see Tyler Johnson)
slippery blitzer

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Choose well vikings our future depends on it. Everyone knows where we are weak and we need to fill those voids. I think that by percy harvin going down to florida to visit them that the vikes are going for tebow for he was the one who threw to percy harvin when he was in college. Tebow a great phisical player who got the frame of mind to do it all right. go vikings.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

QB Land wrote:
McCoy is the second safest pick at QB. Bradford of course is awesome. I would love McCoy at 30, otherwise the best OLineman on the board. A DB would be a wasted pick as the good ones will be gone.(please see Tyler Johnson)
OUCH, you really think the good db's will be gone by 30? That kid McCourty from Rutgers looks good and probably will be available at 30. I agree we need O-line help and McCoy at 30 would be worth considering. McCourty had a great combine workout and has all the necessary physical skills, actually is above average in that dept.. I would not be surprised if the Vikes take him if he is still there. Who knows, I thought they would take Quinn instead of Peterson a couple years ago, I would have bet my left testicle on that one, glad I am not a big gambler.
The truth

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Colt Mcoy will be the best pick in the draft. Whoever gets him will be getting a winner and someone that leads a team by deeds not not his mouth. I see superbowl wins in his future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Quan Cosby Discussions

Search the Quan Cosby Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
And Then There Was One: Should Colt McCoy Be Wo... (Oct '09) Oct '09 MJayM 3
Texas Longhorns 2009 Preview: Quarterback (Jun '09) Jun '09 Larry 1
Congradulations (Apr '09) Apr '09 greene 1
Malcolm Williams a bright spot in Texas' near-miss (Feb '09) Feb '09 ashlee 1
Orakpo's finale had an ending to remember (Jan '09) Jan '09 mike 1
Mack Brown Says Texas is No. 1 (Jan '09) Jan '09 LHornFan 22
from the Bench : Longhorns: Best team in America (Jan '09) Jan '09 MJayM 2
•••
•••