Ravens' Barnes already a big hit -

Ravens' Barnes already a big hit -

There are 9 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 15, 2007, titled Ravens' Barnes already a big hit -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Bart Scott didn't want to call what the Ravens have going on defense the past several years a "farm system." But that's exactly what it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Raven-4-Life

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2007
Welcome Barnes you are a freak, man at times i thought he look like Freeney, speed rushing. Now you guys might think I'm crazy but if he progresses and Jaret continues to stand in the wrong place he better watch out.
CJimbo

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2007
Huge cheap shot on the Eagles punter. The funny thing is that the punter, Sav Rocco, was probably the toughest guy on the field.
OldestK

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 15, 2007
The shot on Rocca was "cheap" at best.
Shoreraven

Dover, DE

#4 Aug 15, 2007
That was NOT a cheap shot. It was a legal block with a forearm/shoulder shiver. Perfectly legal
Truth_B_Told

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2007
Shoreraven should look at that again Crown of the helmet to the ear-hole was the point of contact on a player away from the play.

Since: Jul 07

Santa Barbara,Ca

#6 Aug 15, 2007
Rack Him Up Baby.....Welcome to Baltimore,FOOTBALL CAPITAL of the world...Pa. fans stop your whining...your team passed this guy up,your bad.He is just earning a paycheck,and a roster spot,next time tell the Aussie that when the ball is in play,he is in play,which is more than anyone i saw on your team trying to do.....it was SSSSSSSSUHWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!...
Ravens_Flock

Sacramento, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2007
As I've said before, I find no reason to believe that the Ravens defense will be declining any time within the next ten to twenty years. Even our third string rookies look better than most teams' defenses. Period.
Go Rocca

Australia

#8 Aug 15, 2007
Rocca has taken bigger hits playing at home without pads and a helmet.

This what he said about Barnes and his so called tackling lol.

Rocca laughed. "But it's fine. If that's the best he's got, good luck to him."
Truth_B_Told

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2007
He's earning a shot on your punter. Players watch out for each other. You'd know that if you ever played. Pre-season is for learning and showing what you can and can't do. Cheap shots like that can comeback to haunt you when it counts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prescott Burgess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tryouts for Prescott Burgess, Justin Boren & mo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Knapp Time 2
News Patriots sign DT Terdell Sands, release LB Pres... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Achmed 2
News Harbaugh: Reed, McGahee should be ready for opener (Aug '08) Aug '08 skaybaltimore 85
News Ravens see Reed, red (Aug '08) Aug '08 Bob 14
News Young defense hopeful (Nov '07) Nov '07 Mike 8
News Ogden's status has line on hold - (Sep '07) Sep '07 Fang Guy 5
News Steele: Barnes, rookie linebackers make good im... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Van 2
More from around the web