Manning's drive leads Colts past Tita...

Manning's drive leads Colts past Titans 23-20

There are 2 comments on the SF Gate story from Jan 2, 2011, titled Manning's drive leads Colts past Titans 23-20. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Peyton Manning and Adam Vinatieri have the Indianapolis Colts back in the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Michael Snodgrass

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2011
Peyton is the man. Even without his best players he still makes the playoffs. Hands down best QB ever.
Steve Tellers

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2011
I am not a big Manning fan, but I will agree it was pretty much he alone that turned this 5 or 6 win team into a 10 win team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierre Garcon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gruden names Griffin as Redskins starting QB (Feb '15) Feb '15 Triple Regg 2
News CBS commentator Simms will not refer to Washing... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Fossilfarts 2
News Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
News QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
News What Are the Odds Jay Gruden Succeeds in His Fi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Clinton Gregory c... 1
News D.C. clergy join tribes in pressuring Redskins ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 len peele 1
News Morris, Griffin have Redskins up on Vikings 24-14 (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 8
More from around the web