Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade...

Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren McFadden

There are 10 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren McFadden. In it, USA Today reports that:

You know that it's a new day with the Oakland Raiders when Shane Lechler leaves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Jerroll

Oakland, CA

#1 Mar 26, 2013
The only way I would trade d.mac is if maurice jones-drew were available.
vote tim brown

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Mar 26, 2013
First bell ur out your f'n mind 2 trade our best player

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#3 Mar 27, 2013
vote tim brown wrote:
First bell ur out your f'n mind 2 trade our best player
WHY NOT? he's the only one left! well, without serious trade rummors. why keep him here "besides his injury"?, when is his contract due? one two years? well i know the end of this year they have to think about renewing his contract. i actually believe he "might" be useful this year with less injury but, the risk is still there. always will be! so, sure, use the hell out of him this year. but if he does good or decent? i would still trade him. it's like a used car dealership and getting one of those shinny five year old camaro's that looks like it still runs good but still has issues of breaking down. personally? and i know many don't agree with me, which is cool. "I" would trade him while the trading is good! plus, it will help mckenzie with the draft
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Since: Mar 13

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2013
At this point in time....as much as I hate to say it....i would trade. He is so talented,but what good is he if he's always hurt? Like having a car but u NEVER have gas...smh

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#5 Mar 27, 2013
The Autumn Wind wrote:
At this point in time....as much as I hate to say it....i would trade. He is so talented,but what good is he if he's always hurt? Like having a car but u NEVER have gas...smh
(LOL), well, gas he has. he has plenty of that. he's still young. it's all mostly, really about the risk to me. plus i personally feel he can't break tackles. hits walls and falls and all he see's is balls.
(lol)
RAIDERS 2013!!!

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>(LOL), well, gas he has. he has plenty of that. he's still young. it's all mostly, really about the risk to me. plus i personally feel he can't break tackles. hits walls and falls and all he see's is balls.
(lol)
RAIDERS 2013!!!
LMAO!! You are right!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#7 Mar 28, 2013
and don't get me wrong. dmac is still good and can run like no other. is still likeable and well, to me, like i said, it's more about the risk of injury and wasted money and talent while sitting on the bench.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
and don't get me wrong. dmac is still good and can run like no other. is still likeable and well, to me, like i said, it's more about the risk of injury and wasted money and talent while sitting on the bench.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Nawyour right.exactly what I was saying. No one can doubt his running or athletic skils,but they are no good if your made of peanut butter. We need a Adrian Peterson type running back....(could had em in draft)...smh
Dan

Bayonne, NJ

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Russel over AP all day

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#10 Mar 28, 2013
No body wants an often injured running back. he has no trade value. the value is only to the raiders. stupid article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philip Wheeler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolphins arrive in London and get right to work (Sep '14) Sep '14 Blowhole News 1
News Miami Dolphins' pass rush turns up the pressure... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Leadership, not talent, the issue for the Miami... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Craig 2
News Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Philip Wheeler (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaiderFaith 1
News 2013 Should Not Dictate Reggie McKenzie's Futur... (Jun '13) Jun '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 13
News Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Koa Misi (Jun '13) Jun '13 Blowhole News 4
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
More from around the web