Chargers Defense Leads Way in 43-14 Win Over Chiefs

Full story: Fox4KC

This was too easy. The San Diego Chargers turned four turnovers into touchdowns, including a 40-yard fumble return for a score by safety Paul Oliver, to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 43-14 on Sunday and run their winning streak to six games.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2009
ant

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

suck once again
Bee_Ricks

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

CAN WE PLEASE GET RID OF THIS GUY!? I See him on TV and its kinda like "What planet is he on, and where does he park his ship!?" I've had enough, as a Chiefs fan it time to exTERMINATE? Who's decision was it to hire him again?????...
tom potter

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

You have to sort of laugh because if you listened to Haley, along with a lot of fans, during the last week you noticed that they think the Chiefs are getting better. They were dominated in every phase of the game. Casell makes terrible choices when pressured. The offensive line and backfield can't pick up the blitz. And the defense, OMG, most, not all, of those guys are arena league calibar. Except for Tyson Jackson. Until management realizes that this guys is 2 steps too slow to play in the NFL we'll never have the ability to judge talent and improve the team. Please Haley...watch the film. He gets pushed all over the field, he had another game with no tackles, no assists. When every play is over, about a second later you can see Jackson run over to the pile and help someone up. He's a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Philip Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady doesn't care what ESPN's stat nerds t... Aug 1 Flatulence Fred 49
Envisioning the New Viking Offense May '14 viking nation 4
Dalton expects big deal from Bengals Apr '14 Tigerpoop 1
Raiders Can Play Spoiler For Chargers' Playoff ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Flynnished 7
NFL Week 15 Picks: San Diego Chargers vs. Denve... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 2
San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs live ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dan44 2
The San Diego Chargers Should Bring in Quarterb... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Gas Monkey 5

Search the Philip Rivers Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••