Mexican Actor Eduardo Verastegui Vows...

Mexican Actor Eduardo Verastegui Vows to Build Largest Pro-Life Clinic in U.S

There are 7 comments on the www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com story from Jan 21, 2011, titled Mexican Actor Eduardo Verastegui Vows to Build Largest Pro-Life Clinic in U.S. In it, www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com reports that:

Verastegui made this announcement at the first-ever gala to benefit Mantle of Guadalupe, a pro-life medical center located in east L.A., strategically located a few miles from 10 abortion clinics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.

scout

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2011
Now here's a God fearing Mexican! Some good news outta Mexico, finally.
Lance Winslow

Los Gatos, CA

#2 Jan 21, 2011
scout wrote:
Really! Just what LA needs: Mexican financing and community support of larger families.
NW Hominid

Auburn, WA

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Ay, beto...
DumpDC

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2011
Soon there will be even more Mexicans on the dole. Isn't charity wonderful?

www.DumpDC.com
harvey

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 21, 2011
the last thing we need is more superstitious fish-eating Catholic Mexicans running around up here, especially if they're going to swell the ranks of ignorant anti-choicers

get lost, go fix your own rotten country
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2011
scout wrote:
you like it? move there
Kyren

Richmond, CA

#8 Jul 5, 2011
I'm not commenting on the the whole abortion thing, however, I will say that he really should use his money to aid his own country. The majority of Mexico is a sh*t-hole. I really dislike when foreigners come here and try to influence our society and culture, where their own is all f*cked up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philip Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers acquire Geno Smith to add recognizable... May 8 Fart Updater 4
News The Chargers Should Trade for Odell Beckham Jr Apr '18 Fart Stains 4
News Los Angeles Chargers 2017 rookie report card: M... Jan '18 SupplyRaiderFarts 2
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... (Sep '16) Nov '17 Much Farts 22
News BC-FBN--Chargers-Rivers Injured,1st Ld-Writethru (Nov '17) Nov '17 braddybonersfarts 2
News Chargers send WR Dontrelle Inman to Chicago Bea... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Fart Nation 2
News Los Angeles Chargers: Is Teddy Bridgewater the ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Money pharts 6