Report: Tebow to work out for Seahawk...

Report: Tebow to work out for Seahawks, Bills

There are 2 comments on the ABC30.com story from Mar 8, 2010, titled Report: Tebow to work out for Seahawks, Bills. In it, ABC30.com reports that:

The Buffalo Bills and Seattle Seahawks want to see what Tim Tebow can do in person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC30.com.

neil

Portland, OR

#1 Mar 9, 2010
optimism and a strong work ethic are very admirable qualities.but the sad fact is those with alot of talent, for sports, music, etc,will always far outshine those with minimal talant now matter how hard they work. pass on tebow!
Just Me Wolfie

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2010
neil wrote:
optimism and a strong work ethic are very admirable qualities.but the sad fact is those with alot of talent, for sports, music, etc,will always far outshine those with minimal talant now matter how hard they work. pass on tebow!
I knew Pete would draft him!!! I wonder what they would do with him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philip Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... 21 hr justmusic 4
News Still no talks between Bosa, Chargers Aug '16 Brian roberts 2
News Houston's sacks help Chicago Bears' 'D' shut th... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
News Rivers: Commitment from Chargers outweighs unce... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Chargers start OTAs with Philip Rivers firmly i... (May '15) May '15 Just Great 3
News Marcus Mariota over Philip Rivers in a landslide (Apr '15) Apr '15 Fartsided 2
News Chargers GM: QB Rivers 'our guy' (Mar '15) Mar '15 Muddy Rivers 1
More from around the web