Vikings draft needs: Again, it's wait...

Vikings draft needs: Again, it's wait on Favre time

There are 3 comments on the CBS SportsLine.com story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Vikings draft needs: Again, it's wait on Favre time. In it, CBS SportsLine.com reports that:

Will he or won't he? That's the main issue for the Minnesota Vikings right now. Draft? Who cares? It's all about Brett Favre .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.com.

freedom

Brookfield, MO

#1 Apr 5, 2010
awww,,, another packer backer trying to start a war between Favre and the fans and Viking franchise.
Come on,, admit it packer land, if the Vikings and Favre wouldn't have beat your butts twice last year you wouldn't be so angry and bitter and hell bent on making trouble where none exist.
Go ahead,, stress yourselves out,, blow your mouths off,, whine, trash,, and complain all you want, say everything you can think of, we're still not taking the strategy you did, we're not worried, why are you so worried about what happens with the Vikings?
Oh,,, I see, you realize that Rodgers will never bring to packer land the glory that Favre did, well got to agree with you on that one, he won't, no personality, average performance, and not well liked through out the NFL,or the media, no news coverage on him, no attention what-so-ever, oh well,, you still got your memories with Favre to write and think about, I guess we as Viking fans will let you keep them while we are making wonderful great new memories with and for him.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2010
Glory - 14 years and one Super Bowl

Favre will be collecting social securty by then
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 5, 2010
*security

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Loadholt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports: Vikings' Phil Loadholt To Retire At 30... Aug '16 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Vikings' OT Phil Loadholt a player for Giants t... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Stubby 4
News Phil Loadholt 'on track' in recovery, not dwell... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Zimmer fires Vikings line coach after position ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings: Rookie T.J. Clemmings on Bridgewater's... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 11
News Vikings' Matt Kalil securing a future with pers... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News Vikings: Phil Loadholt carted off after serious... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 8
More from around the web