Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib

May 28, 2014 Full story: WebProNews 368

When the best quarterbacks in the NFL are discussed, it's no surprise that Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are often mentioned.

Full Story
fay way

Columbia, IL

#21 Jun 4, 2014
Mensan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they do but Brady has two more SB wins. But a more analytical way to view it
Peyton I SB win in 16 years = 6.25% SB career win%, compared to
Brady 3 SB wins in 13years= 23.08% SB career win%
Analysis says not just 3 times as many wins but closer to 4, due to his lesser time spent chasing them.
Peyton has 3 SB appearances in 16 years = 18.75% SB appearance rate, compared to
Brady has 5 SB appearances in 13 years= 38.46%SB appearance rate
Analysis says not 67% but over 100% better due to less time in the league.
And, from their own lips....
Peyton says he wants to own all the stat records and be paid the most when he retires.
Brady says he just wants to concentrate on winning every game he plays.
Anybody not understand why the Colts owner said that if he had it to do over he wouldn't do it Peyton's way but instead Brady's way? And this is just the tip of the iceberg, but you have to do your homework to get it and you can't make excuses for Peyton when you find it, like the media does. After all why kill the golden goose (cash cow) if by just compromising the truth you can make some big bucks. They are a lot like Peyton (and unlike Brady) in that regard.
The above percentages hold true across the board for Brady over Peyton. Even when the media says that Peyton is the greatest regular season QB (they can't say he is the greatest postseason because he has a losing record here and basically sucks) they are overlooking, again, that Brady has yet again outdone Peyton with a better win percentage and by almost 100points. So much for the media and the truth. It should be the media vs the truth. Pick your side carefully.
Basically sucks??? I think tom rounding up the loses in the playoffs now too. It's pretty bad when you Barely win two Super Bowl that you cheated to win. All I know is the Colts have never been involved in cheating.

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jun 4, 2014
Well, they both play "football" right? I rank "football" right up there with Nascar as pretty much a shit "sport" for morons.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#23 Jun 5, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Peyton is still better at his old age than 90% of the QBs in the NFL.
....and at his old age don't expect any more Super Bowl wins. But you can expect more substandard performances in the playoffs. Everybody knows that during the regular season he's great, but his postseason fiascos will always identify him as being an underachiever. Are you familiar with that term?
Football Fan

Cypress, CA

#24 Jun 5, 2014
fay way wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically sucks??? I think tom rounding up the loses in the playoffs now too. It's pretty bad when you Barely win two Super Bowl that you cheated to win. All I know is the Colts have never been involved in cheating.
There is no evidence other than what is in your gord head that shows any cheating in any Super Bowl other than Fred Belitnikoff's stickum. Saying it doesn't make it true. You just wish it was. Commissioner hates Belichick. Give him anything and he will run with it against the Pats. It's doesn't exist so keep lieing to yourself. Pats didn't do anything that other teams where not doing. And as everyone knows, those games still stand. So you can stick it where the sun don't shine! hater. Ever notice the guy who made the claims against Belichick hasn't been hired by any other NFL team for any role, not even an advisor. He broke a cardinal rule in sports. Turning a guy in for what everyone does. And yet Belichick had empty cameras while others had film in theirs. And to this day no one can figure out how filming from a non- approved location helps anyone (teams can film but it has to be from the approved NFL location). Bet you don't know sh&t about what really goes on. Just a hater.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#25 Jun 5, 2014
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text>....and at his old age don't expect any more Super Bowl wins. But you can expect more substandard performances in the playoffs. Everybody knows that during the regular season he's great, but his postseason fiascos will always identify him as being an underachiever. Are you familiar with that term?
As long as Manning aids me in winning my fantasy football leagues, I don't care what happens in the playoffs in regards to the Broncos. I'm a fan of the Texans.
fay way

United States

#26 Jun 5, 2014
Football Fan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evidence other than what is in your gord head that shows any cheating in any Super Bowl other than Fred Belitnikoff's stickum. Saying it doesn't make it true. You just wish it was. Commissioner hates Belichick. Give him anything and he will run with it against the Pats. It's doesn't exist so keep lieing to yourself. Pats didn't do anything that other teams where not doing. And as everyone knows, those games still stand. So you can stick it where the sun don't shine! hater. Ever notice the guy who made the claims against Belichick hasn't been hired by any other NFL team for any role, not even an advisor. He broke a cardinal rule in sports. Turning a guy in for what everyone does. And yet Belichick had empty cameras while others had film in theirs. And to this day no one can figure out how filming from a non- approved location helps anyone (teams can film but it has to be from the approved NFL location). Bet you don't know sh&t about what really goes on. Just a hater.
The cheated there was video evidence you retard.
Volunteering

Miami, FL

#27 Jun 5, 2014
TN Reader wrote:
Well, they both play "football" right? I rank "football" right up there with Nascar as pretty much a shit "sport" for morons.
Football and NASCAR are shit sports? You must be real popular in Knoxville, LMAO.
Football fan

Cypress, CA

#28 Jun 5, 2014
fay way wrote:
<quoted text>
The cheated there was video evidence you retard.
Call the league office and ask for a copy of the report. Then look in the mirror and call yourself an idiot ten times for believing all that crap you put out.
Belichick was fined because of his arrogance in trying to pull of a psychological scam on the rest of the league. Trying to create an aura that hou cant beat Bill. Can't really fine a guy for that so the commissioner fined him for starting the whole thing even though he was the only one they couldn't find any evidence on. Also took away a second round draft pick.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#29 Jun 5, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as Manning aids me in winning my fantasy football leagues, I don't care what happens in the playoffs in regards to the Broncos. I'm a fan of the Texans.
Evidently, you have an affinity for underachievers. The pattern you have established is unmistakeable.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#30 Jun 6, 2014
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently, you have an affinity for underachievers. The pattern you have established is unmistakeable.
If you reside in Houston, then leave. Us Texans have a lot of pride in our team and only desire the best for them.
hmmmm

United States

#31 Jun 6, 2014
Phoenix the white man

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32 Jun 6, 2014
hmmmm wrote:
Phoenix the white man
Naw, but you certainly are a white man hence your homosexual tendencies on the AA forum.

Adios and repent ASAP
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#33 Jun 6, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
If you reside in Houston, then leave. Us Texans have a lot of pride in our team and only desire the best for them.
That's not your decision to make, you 65 IQ bumbling retard. Better yet, how about you get the hell off this forum since your asinine, ignorant posts prove beyond all doubt that you don't know jacksh*t about football. Get in where you fit in, because when it comes to football even Jesus would tell you you're a dumbazz.
psychology

United States

#34 Jun 7, 2014
phoenix is a white man pretending to be a black woman
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#35 Jun 8, 2014
Wonder how Talib measures Peyton as better.
Less Super Bowls Won 1 to Brady's 3
Less AFC Championships Won 3 to Brady's 5
Less AFC Championship Appearances 5 to Brady's 8
Losing Record in Post Season 11-12 to Brady's Best All-Time 18-8
And all this despite playing more than three complete seasons more.
When you base it on percentages it is even more pronounced.
Example Peyton 1 SB win in 16 yrs= 6.25% win rate, Brady 3 in 13 =23%. That's not just 3 to 1 it's almost 4 to 1.
Even when you compartmentalize Peyton to the Regular Season where sports writers say he is the greatest ever, that is a bold faced lie. Peyton still has a worse Winning Percentage than Brady by almost 75 points (Brady well over .750 to Peyton's under .700).
Only thing Peyton has over Brady is more yards per game and more TDs per game, but he should have, since he has played with Hall of Fame receivers his entire career and in a dome that lacks the elements that make completions a lot more difficult. Now Peyton plays at altitude where his team is accustomed to the thin air while visiting teams need six weeks to get acclimated. 6 weeks they never get. That means come the fourth quarter, or sooner, Broncos have a definite athletic advantage over the opposition. Thats why olympians train at altitude.
Even then Peyton throws a lot more Interceptions and at the most critical times which has earned him the title of choke artist.
Granted, his skill level astounds "at times", like last year when he played the second weakest schedule in the league, at altitude, with better receivers, he broke records, but when taken in context, realizing he lost to 3 of the 4 winning teams he faced from the AFC, is it any wonder that Brady is spoken of with awe and is in the company of Unitas and Montana by team front offices while Peyton is spoken of being great but by sports writers, not team front offices and is viewed in the company of Favre and Marino.
Oops, sorry, I forgot Talib now plays for the Broncos and has to tow the company line. Never mind.
fay way

United States

#36 Jun 10, 2014
Janitor wrote:
Wonder how Talib measures Peyton as better.
Less Super Bowls Won 1 to Brady's 3
Less AFC Championships Won 3 to Brady's 5
Less AFC Championship Appearances 5 to Brady's 8
Losing Record in Post Season 11-12 to Brady's Best All-Time 18-8
And all this despite playing more than three complete seasons more.
When you base it on percentages it is even more pronounced.
Example Peyton 1 SB win in 16 yrs= 6.25% win rate, Brady 3 in 13 =23%. That's not just 3 to 1 it's almost 4 to 1.
Even when you compartmentalize Peyton to the Regular Season where sports writers say he is the greatest ever, that is a bold faced lie. Peyton still has a worse Winning Percentage than Brady by almost 75 points (Brady well over .750 to Peyton's under .700).
Only thing Peyton has over Brady is more yards per game and more TDs per game, but he should have, since he has played with Hall of Fame receivers his entire career and in a dome that lacks the elements that make completions a lot more difficult. Now Peyton plays at altitude where his team is accustomed to the thin air while visiting teams need six weeks to get acclimated. 6 weeks they never get. That means come the fourth quarter, or sooner, Broncos have a definite athletic advantage over the opposition. Thats why olympians train at altitude.
Even then Peyton throws a lot more Interceptions and at the most critical times which has earned him the title of choke artist.
Granted, his skill level astounds "at times", like last year when he played the second weakest schedule in the league, at altitude, with better receivers, he broke records, but when taken in context, realizing he lost to 3 of the 4 winning teams he faced from the AFC, is it any wonder that Brady is spoken of with awe and is in the company of Unitas and Montana by team front offices while Peyton is spoken of being great but by sports writers, not team front offices and is viewed in the company of Favre and Marino.
Oops, sorry, I forgot Talib now plays for the Broncos and has to tow the company line. Never mind.
Brady: one cheating coach with proven video cheating. To help win 3 super bowls.

Manning: 1 Super Bowl win ... No cheating.

Advantage: Manning
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#37 Jun 11, 2014
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text>....and at his old age don't expect any more Super Bowl wins. But you can expect more substandard performances in the playoffs. Everybody knows that during the regular season he's great, but his postseason fiascos will always identify him as being an underachiever. Are you familiar with that term?
Let's see now.... That means 10% are better than Peyton. Ten percent of 32 equals 3.2
I know the three that are better, Brady, Rodgers, Brees but who is the .2?
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#38 Jun 11, 2014
fay way wrote:
<quoted text>
Brady: one cheating coach with proven video cheating. To help win 3 super bowls.
Manning: 1 Super Bowl win ... No cheating.
Advantage: Manning
As usual Peyton can't win it on the field. He has to have uneducated morons not understand the details of what happened to get him an advantage.
It was three games only.
It was because they filmed from a site other than the officially approved site.
(that means filming was approved, it was a technicality as to location not that the filming was taking place).
No one, not even the commissioner could figure out what advantage it gave anybody to film from an alternate location.
Everybody else was doing it to (reason why Mangini, guy who turned in Belichick, can't get a job. Cardinal rule in football, do not squeal on other coaches if you are doing the same thing).
Lastly, no film in camera.
New commissioner wanted to make a point, and hammering the most respected coach in the game told everybody just who had the power.
Time to grow up kiddies.
Max

Cypress, CA

#39 Jun 11, 2014
fay way wrote:
<quoted text>
Brady: one cheating coach with proven video cheating. To help win 3 super bowls.
Manning: 1 Super Bowl win ... No cheating.
Advantage: Manning
Problem with your view is that you can't connect the taping with any of the Super Bowls. An investigation cleared the Patriots of all games other than the three they were outside the filming box. Are you always this ignorant or are you doing this for us because you think we are special?
charles

United States

#40 Jun 11, 2014
Max wrote:
<quoted text>Problem with your view is that you can't connect the taping with any of the Super Bowls. An investigation cleared the Patriots of all games other than the three they were outside the filming box. Are you always this ignorant or are you doing this for us because you think we are special?
No, they cheated pretty sad they only win by field goals when they cheat. You guys can't seem to get Brady's balls out of your mouths. Nobody said he sucks. Nobody said he couldn't win a Super Bowl. This was started by Talib. Peyton is a better QB than Brady. Face it. Take away Belicheck and the New England Defenses and tell me what Brady has. Has Peyton ever had a D? Yeah once and he won the Super Bowl. STFU with this Debate. There is no comparison when it comes to better. Brady had better teams around him. Peyton took the #1 offense of all time to the superbowl. Did he have a Defense??? Nope... Seattle did and they basically had home field advantage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver Broncos News: Horse Tracks - Phil Simms ... Thu Max Flatulence 3
Peyton echoes Brady: Play 'until you suck' Sep 17 Max Flatulence 83
Peyton Manning's Wife Ashley Thompson Part of M... Sep 16 Max Flatulence 4
Saints' Brees moves into 4th in career yardage Sep 15 Max Flatulence 7
Welker just one of the many suspended Sep 4 Flatulence Fred 12
Colts prepare for time without Irsay Sep 4 Colt Malt Liquor 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
•••
•••

Peyton Manning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••