2012 NFL Draft: Why Colts Must Actually Consider Taking RGIIIover Andrew Luck

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

The eyes of scouts and coaches are directed westward Thursday, as quarterback Andrew Luck of Stanford works out at his Pro Day in Palo Alto, California, and as Paul Kuharsky of ESPN reports it'd take a miracle for Luck to do anything today that could knock him from the top spot in this April's NFL Draft.

Full Story
Andreanyc

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2012
The Colts really have no reason to consider RGIII. I really do think RGIII is great and could easily turn out to be a franchise QB. But Andrew Luck is totally wonderful, has incredible QB skills, is also an elite athlete and has endured so much scrutiny already. Not only is he more NFL ready in terms of pro offense experience and running the game, but his mental toughness has been tested. RGIII hasn't had any of those experiences. Why take the chance when you can have Andrew?
Let the Redskins have the neon RGIII. Colts should take the classy and classic Andrew Luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broncos expected to use franchise tag on Demary... 19 hr Taggots 1
Jan 20, 2015; Englewood, CO, USA; Denver Bronco... 20 hr Phthirius Pubis 1
Should Peyton Manning return? 22 hr That one 17
Peyton Manning, Broncos working on revising con... Feb 27 BradyBonerGames 4
Ex-Skins coach Mike Shanahan discusses RG3, Sny... Feb 19 Mike The Greeter 1
Wes Welker preparing for 2015, not mulling reti... Feb 17 BuckingBonerz 1
Broncos' offensive line dance begins with prosp... Feb 17 DonkeyShow 1
More from around the web