Source: Peyton Manning Agrees To Terms With Denver Broncos

Mar 16, 2012 Full story: Rant Sports 12

Ever since Peyton Manning was released by the Indianapolis Colts he has been the biggest free-agent on the NFL market and there have been many teams pursuing him.

Full Story
LVTori

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Mar 16, 2012
I think the Broncos and Manning are a perfect match! Denver is a great city and the Broncos have the best fans in the entire league!
really

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 16, 2012
this seems credible
fmars

El Monte, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Payton will be a Titan by Monday
jim

Taylor, AZ

#4 Mar 16, 2012
ENJOY playing in the "COLD" weather when YOU
could have played in a beautiful domed stadium
in ARIZONA, throwing TOUCHDOWNS to LARRY FITZGERALD!

P.S. A real "slap in the face to TEBOW!
fmars

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Denver has no wrs & just lost e royal the only wr they had & he would havr to deal with teebo mania why would he sign with Denver
Jesse L

El Monte, CA

#6 Mar 16, 2012
fmars wrote:
Denver has no wrs & just lost e royal the only wr they had & he would havr to deal with teebo mania why would he sign with Denver
Have you not watched the broncos? I live in Denver, their wr's are good, Eric Decker, Demarius Thomas, and Daniel Fells is all we need
TITANFAN

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2012
fmars wrote:
....I hope ur right, he could be back at home....can u say superbowl bound
TITANFAN

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Hearing Bud Adams offered Peyton a franchise role with the Titans after he is done playing
AZfan

Plant City, FL

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Eric decker n demarius are nothin compared fitz.
Rankin2436

Denver, CO

#10 Mar 16, 2012
fmars wrote:
Really ever heard of Damerius Thomas and Eric Decker Look over rosters before you make a bone headed comment Eddie Royal has struggled for the past 2 years . He will fail in Sandiego
PEYTON TO TITANS

Cordova, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2012
Have you ever heard of Kenny Britt? How about Chris Johnson? Nate Washington and Jared Cook also very talented,combine that with an offensive line (that just got better with the addition of Peytons Pal Hutchinson) that allowed the second fewest sacks in the league last yr, that's one Potent offense, 9ers nor Broncos can compete with that, sure their Defenses are better but Peyton and CJ combined could prove to Be unstoppable. Then you have the great state of Tn where Manning went to college and is an icon along with the home o his wife Ashley from Memphis, Bring it Home PEYTON ! TITAN UP!
As on TV

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Wants to be seen...like the inconsistant noodle arm he had in the Patriots playoff game...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib (May '14) 7 hr Happy Turkey Day 706
Thompson: Time for Raiders to clean house, again Nov 11 Rod 5
Brady and Pats are No. 1 in AP Pro32 rankings Nov 6 Flatulence Fred 6
As Broncos await, Oakland Raiders eager to shed... Nov 5 Tony 4
The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky ... Nov 3 Flatulence Fred 4
When It Comes To Marketing, It's Manning Over B... Nov 3 FlatulenceFred 9
Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases? Oct 30 Flatulence Fred 11

Peyton Manning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE