Cleveland Browns Free Agent Review: R...

Cleveland Browns Free Agent Review: RB Peyton Hillis

There are 9 comments on the Dawgs By Nature story from Feb 21, 2012, titled Cleveland Browns Free Agent Review: RB Peyton Hillis. In it, Dawgs By Nature reports that:

This is the first player review we'll be doing over the next week or so on free agents who were on the Cleveland Browns last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dawgs By Nature.

scott showalter

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Ok i think browns should bring him back reasons why.... 1. is thats one slot filled that we wont have to worry about this season. 2. every player has an off season. which his was caused from an injury. 3. i believe he'll have a big comeback to proove that he is our go for the long run. go browns!
kris lowe

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2012
I agree with yea Scott. PEYTON HILLS is no fluke, he proved himself game after game his first year. Yes I do believe with the money drama and injury caused conflicts in Cleveland. His last 6 games of this past season proved he still has it. I like RG3, but I'm not sold on him being the man in Cleveland. My idea of grabbing Matt Flynn, go for either blackmon. Or Floyd at WR. Then maybe pick up Lamar Miller if possible keep Miller at tailback and run hillIs at fullback due to hillis. Size makes him more of threat at fullback anyhow. Look at new Orleans back field. One he'll of a run game. Cleveland back in the day was all about the run.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2012
Matt Flynn is an option. Sometimes the stars from college don't do as well as they did in college. It's a totally new level in the NFL.
Mattfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2012
Browns dont have the offense that GB has...Flynn would suck....
duane

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Mar 11, 2012
Their is nothing wrong with Colt M¢Coy the man don't got that good of a offensive line, he was a winner in collage I say keep him. That's always ben Clevelands problem a quarterback controversy
proudnewdad

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2012
Hollis was a fluke he's horrible and a one stop shop on the other hand he still is the best playmaker on the browns (not saying much) dang madden curse
Case McCoy

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Colt McCoy stinks....
gotoguy39

Washington, DC

#8 Mar 14, 2012
From a business stand point yes keep Hillis from a chemistry stand point ? is it dink and dunk sweeps and screens or is it 3 yards and a cloud of dust .... he would be good to retain but it will not stop the show
Colt McCoy

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 14, 2012
I blame Hillis for my horrible NFL play....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Hillis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grading New York Giants' 2014 Draft Picks After... (Sep '14) Sep '14 GiantFart 2
News Giants at Jets 2014 Preseason: Game time, TV ch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Andre Brown released by Houston Texans (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Oakland Raiders Interested in New York Giants R... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Saving Cap Money 3
News Giants sign RB Peyton Hillis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Eli Spamming 3
News Will San Diego Chargers Add a Running Back to C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Denny Grkimaud 1
News Oakland Raiders should consider former division... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TexasRaider 6
More from around the web