Broncos' Cox sex charges carry up to ...

Broncos' Cox sex charges carry up to life in prison

There are 4 comments on the CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Broncos' Cox sex charges carry up to life in prison. In it, CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV reports that:

Denver Broncos cornerback Perrish Cox could face up to life in prison if convicted of the sexual assault charges filed by prosecutors in Douglas County last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 15, 2010
Judge: "What will it be Mr Cox? Life in prison or playing defense for the Bronco's?"

Cox: "That's cruel and inhumane punishment your honor! I'll take life in prison"

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Judge: "What will it be Mr Cox? Life in prison or playing defense for the Bronco's?"
Cox: "That's cruel and inhumane punishment your honor! I'll take life in prison"
Hey sicko.....you think sex crimes and life in prison are laughing matters???? Azz Hole..........go back to thumbing through "Good Housekeeping" mags and yanking your "doodle dandy".....creep.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Dec 16, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sicko.....you think sex crimes and life in prison are laughing matters???? Azz Hole..........go back to thumbing through "Good Housekeeping" mags and yanking your "doodle dandy".....creep.
Mommy's calling, you forgot to take out the trash so no allowance for you this week
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Dec 16, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sicko.....you think sex crimes and life in prison are laughing matters???? Azz Hole..........go back to thumbing through "Good Housekeeping" mags and yanking your "doodle dandy".....creep.
Oh yeah, its no different than sending pictures of your member to somebody who a) didn't want them and b) laughed her ass off at the micro-girth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perrish Cox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers' Borland tells team he's retiring (Mar '15) Mar '15 York Suxs 1
News San Francisco 49ers: Will Chris Culliver be sho... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Cook 1
News San Francisco 49ers meeting with Nnamdi Asomugha (Mar '13) Mar '13 raiderfaith 7
News Packers plan the employ Cobb in variety of situ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 GBPfan 13
News Sexual assault case against Broncos' Cox headed... (Mar '11) Sep '11 Peptofarts 13
News Attorney for Broncos' Cox wants sex assault hea... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Soapfarts 3
News NFL's Scarlet Letter: Michael Vick and Nine Oth... (Mar '11) Mar '11 ex-pert 9
More from around the web