Minnesota Vikings: Why Jarius Wright Is Percy Harvin's Replacement in Minnesota

Jul 20, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

We've heard it, this season is nothing more than a rebuilding year for the Minnesota Vikings .

Full Story
ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I say The Vikings should only trade Harvin if he starts to disrupt the team then get all they can for him. If Harvin can still play at a high level of play like he did before he was hurt & he isnt disruping the team resign him to a new contract. I do think Jarius Wright will be a good receiverfor the Vikes with his quickness he plays in the slot & the outside where as Harvin is a slot receiver only. The Vikes put Harvin on the outside last season but he didnt work out.
Harry

Reno, NV

#2 Jul 20, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
I say The Vikings should only trade Harvin if he starts to disrupt the team then get all they can for him. If Harvin can still play at a high level of play like he did before he was hurt & he isnt disruping the team resign him to a new contract. I do think Jarius Wright will be a good receiverfor the Vikes with his quickness he plays in the slot & the outside where as Harvin is a slot receiver only. The Vikes put Harvin on the outside last season but he didnt work out.
Harvin may be an ongoing headache.

Now THATS irony!

Shrooms all around for all Viking fans.
DJlucky1

Owasso, OK

#3 Aug 12, 2012
Give the guy a new contract, he is worth it, and deserves it. Jarius Wright may be a good wr in a couple years but he will never be what Percy is for the team. Also he has missed only 3 games in 3 years... why do people think he is injury prone and lets his migraines affect his game time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Percy Harvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 46
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead (Feb '14) Feb '14 test 2
Drafting Sam Watkins makes sense, ranking the t... (Feb '14) Feb '14 GBPmies 2
More from around the web