Florida's haul goes as expected in Mu...

Florida's haul goes as expected in Muschamp's first go-around

There are 3 comments on the Panama City News Herald story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Florida's haul goes as expected in Muschamp's first go-around. In it, Panama City News Herald reports that:

No news was good news. National Signing Day came and went mostly as expected for the Florida Gators, who finished Wednesday with 18 prospects signed to letters of intent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Panama City News Herald.

no name

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Well I like how this guy lobbied for jon brantley! How can u bash a high school player for all the the things brantley did as a 4th year junior! Just because driskel couldn't be tackeld in the under armer game doesn't mean he can't run a pro style offence! The kids even got a bigger arm than jon brantley. Ill give it by three games next year driskels the starter!
no name

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2011
I'm not done why is every sports writter try to paint the picture were in better shape with branltey returning! We need to be goin in a new direction. Did any of these guys see brantley do something I didn't last year, he's a poor decision maker with zero confidence and an over rated arm. And why is jordan reed not a candidate for the starting job he out played brantley last in all aspects. Brantley is simply a bust and showed zero upside last year, there should atleast be an open competion at quarterback next year!
Gator Fan Forever

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Feb 5, 2011
Give John Brantley 1 major game and if he sucks like he did this year, pull him out of the game. Then put him on the practice squad.

Brantley has not shown the fans anything but poor performance. Don't blame it on the spread. He just doesn't have the talent to compete at the college level. I don't care that other Brantley's have done well for the Gators, John has not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Percy Harvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Marshawn Lynch to the Oakland Raiders... (Feb '15) Feb '15 TeamKrappers 7
News Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 46
News Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
News Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead (Feb '14) Feb '14 test 2
More from around the web