Childress shouldn't get a second chance

Oct 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC

With plenty of football developments from Sunday to be updated and summarized and dissected, there's a news item from Sunday morning that merits a brief mention, and a slightly less brief comment.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 1, 2011
 
Bring him back as a team insultant
Consultfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 1, 2011
 
Miami should sign him...Favre loves the beach, plenty of cell phone action...
Coach Brad Childress

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 1, 2011
 
Expect me to be the next Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins.
There's nobody else out there better qualified.
I'll bring in Warren Sapp to teach the team how to maximize their fart loudness.
Maxfarts

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Best move...bringing Sapp in as a Fartsultant...
Magnum Man

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 1, 2011
 
I would love to see Chilly as the Bears or Packers coach. Best thing he could do for Minnesota!

In all seriousness, I don't see why any team would take a chance on him....

your thoughts....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 2, 2011
 
Magnum Man wrote:
I would love to see Chilly as the Bears or Packers coach. Best thing he could do for Minnesota!
In all seriousness, I don't see why any team would take a chance on him....
your thoughts....
Frazier would being him back in a heartbeat. He might have a Kung Fu Fantasy...get the rock from the hand grasshopper. Very Good, you are in the mix
Skullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 2, 2011
 
I would like to slap Chilly's bald head with a sack of bricks...
waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 2, 2011
 
Magnum Man wrote:
I would love to see Chilly as the Bears or Packers coach. Best thing he could do for Minnesota!
In all seriousness, I don't see why any team would take a chance on him....
your thoughts....
Did you forget that Chili was on his way to Green Bay with a stop at Minnesota first and your head honchos (the triangle) thought they would be smart and give him a contract so he wouldn't go to Green Bay. Bad move. Thanks to the triangle...
Skullfarts

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 2, 2011
 
Change that, I would like to slap Chilly's bald head with a sac full of circa 1912 flat irons...
Magnum Man

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 2, 2011
 
waittillnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget that Chili was on his way to Green Bay with a stop at Minnesota first and your head honchos (the triangle) thought they would be smart and give him a contract so he wouldn't go to Green Bay. Bad move. Thanks to the triangle...
I've been trying to forget that little bit of history.
Trifarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 3, 2011
 
waittillnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget that Chili was on his way to Green Bay with a stop at Minnesota first and your head honchos (the triangle) thought they would be smart and give him a contract so he wouldn't go to Green Bay. Bad move. Thanks to the triangle...
Dunce hats are triangular in shape...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Percy Harvin Discussions

Search the Percy Harvin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 Jul 17 Dave 10
Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead Feb '14 test 2
Drafting Sam Watkins makes sense, ranking the t... Feb '14 GBPmies 2
Seahawks' Richard Sherman fined $7,875 for taun... Jan '14 ihavenet 3
Seahawks expect injured Harvin to be ready for ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 1
Mock Draft - Updated Option 1 (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 2
Seahawks WR Harvin out vs. 49ers (Jan '14) Jan '14 BORED 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••