Frazier to fans: Please be patient

Sep 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

That was the message Frazier imparted during his meeting with the media Monday, the day after a 24-20 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dropped the team to 0-2. "My only words to our fans are be patient," Frazier said.

Comments
81 - 100 of 100 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote you EZG- This is copy and paste of your text
“Favre that won countless championships & a Super Bowl for the Packers & there fans was treated like Dirt by big mouth fans like your self.”- quote
---not a clear sentence as to whether I am a big mouth like the fans, or I was treating Favre like dirt, or both
“Favre after all he did for the team Favre's countless wins.& the enjoyment he gave big moth fans like your self. & you treat him the way you packers fans did was shameless”-quote
---here you include me in the big mouth fans and then wrote “& you treat him the way…”
Maybe you did not mean to write that I treated Favre bad but these two “sentences” makes it seem you did say I treated Favre bad.
Don’t tell me to “read it right”. Why don’t you “write it write” and I will “read it right”
Look at what Favre did for your team Favre has led his team to eight division championships that is counting the one with the Vikings also had five NFC Championships games & two Super Bowls Winning one of them I am right in saying Favre won countless Championships You said Favre didnt win countless Championship I cant see what other to call it when a guy has 13 Championships games other then Countless You saying it isnt Proves my point There isnt a Vikings fan alive that wouldnt have loved to have one guy that gave the Vikings 13 Championships games & took them to two Super Bowls & winning one of them & not One of us Vikes fans would have treated him like you Packer fans did after all he did for the team. You can B.S. all you want that is what you said Your a packers fan & didnt know how many championships Favre won Frave also led his team to a 11-5 record Best record in nearly thirty years for the Packers How can you say it isnt Countless hampionships> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Favre
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

I should have added this > And he called me the fair weather fan to start with I would have never said Favre didnt win countless Championships looks like GBPmies the fair weather fan here.
paris

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

primetime17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not taking a shot here, but they are better? So far this season yes, I agree the three teams you mentioned are having a better season and most likely will finish the season better. But look at the three teams you mentioned again and realize the were all drafting in the top ten for the last 10 years in a row. So by your logic, the Vikings should string together a decade of bad seasons to get a couple good seasons? Wow, if this is they way football fans think, the NFL is in serious trouble.

I believe it' been about 50 seasons.

Whatever. Get ready.
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at what Favre did for your team Favre has led his team to eight division championships that is counting the one with the Vikings also had five NFC Championships games & two Super Bowls Winning one of them I am right in saying Favre won countless Championships You said Favre didnt win countless Championship I cant see what other to call it when a guy has 13 Championships games other then Countless You saying it isnt Proves my point There isnt a Vikings fan alive that wouldnt have loved to have one guy that gave the Vikings 13 Championships games & took them to two Super Bowls & winning one of them & not One of us Vikes fans would have treated him like you Packer fans did after all he did for the team. You can B.S. all you want that is what you said Your a packers fan & didnt know how many championships Favre won Frave also led his team to a 11-5 record Best record in nearly thirty years for the Packers How can you say it isnt Countless hampionships> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Favre
HI EZG I hope you are having a good day :)

Your post I responded to was about another topic- how you mentioned I treated Favre wrong.
Not the “countless” crap again. See this is why I numbered them for you, so you can follow along without getting confused and side tracked. I guess it is all too much for you because now you have talked yourself into circles. You are so lost.

For the last time and I mean it…..
I can say it isn’t “countless” championships because you can count them, the number you can count is 13. Is it a lot of championships? Of course it is, and I proud and grateful for everything Favre did.

But I was giving you a hard time over the word you used, which is “countless”. I gave you definition of countless earlier. If you can count something, lets say 13 Championships for an example, then the number of championships is not “countless” it is 13.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13! THIRTEEN!!!!

Maybe you are still working on counting to 10 so yeah for you it could be “countless”

This whole “countless” discussion is very stupid. We don’t’ need to waste our time on it. Do we?
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

ezg357 wrote:
I should have added this > And he called me the fair weather fan to start with I would have never said Favre didnt win countless Championships looks like GBPmies the fair weather fan here.
EZG, it has been fun going over all this with you.
I did apologize for calling you a fair weather fan because it was the wrong choice of words. You have been around for a while so could admit my mistake. Now you try and call me a fair weather fan because you made up lies about me treating Favre wrong and not going along with the “countless” championships text you wrote (see above).

The two points you used as to why I am a fair weather fan above do not even fit the definition of fair weather fan.

Even if I hated Favre after he was out of GB and still I supported the Packers as a die hard fan as I have every single year since I was 3 years old. I still would NOT be a fair weather fan. I would be an ass but not a fair weathered fan.

If you can NOT follow this then maybe we should both just move on from this conversation, because I feel I have wasted a bit too much time and it isn’t really going anywhere.

Good luck to your Vikings on the rest of the season. I think the Vikings are better then a 0-3 team. They have played some very good football and some very bad football. So they are capable of playing well. Of course they have things to work on. They need to do a better job with penalties in the 2nd half, adjustments as you mentioned, and just get some WRs that can make a play on 3rd down, let AD carry the ball on 4th and 1. I would give McNabb 2 games and then let’s see what Ponder can do. After all there was not offseason so the new playbook is probably not that advanced yet. He should be OK.

I will leave you with the last word.
Until next time… and there will be a next time :)
Nextfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Timefarts....

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

EZG, GBPmies is a huge Favre gal & was against the pack not bringing favre back. she's got posts all over this forum saying mccarthy & thompson suck, lol, for dumping him like that to the jets. just drop it, pal.
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Purple Faithful wrote:
EZG, GBPmies is a huge Favre gal & was against the pack not bringing favre back. she's got posts all over this forum saying mccarthy & thompson suck, lol, for dumping him like that to the jets. just drop it, pal.
Well she may be a big Farve fan but she did say he didnt win countless championships & then to come back & pick on the word "Countless" is only because she didnt know how many championships he had one This is a old trick of change the subject & pick on a word so others wont find out she didnt know anything about how many championships Favre won for the Packers & please dont tell me what to do. Go Vikings
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

thats (he had won ) owell I know I need to proof read before send lol

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text> Well she may be a big Farve fan but she did say he didnt win countless championships & then to come back & pick on the word "Countless" is only because she didnt know how many championships he had one This is a old trick of change the subject & pick on a word so others wont find out she didnt know anything about how many championships Favre won for the Packers & please dont tell me what to do. Go Vikings
oh, i didn't read you two's back & forth very close. I'm just curious if Rodgers will be able to handle Dallas' defense in the post season. I'm thinking they are the jets & the pack is NE in the nfc, so it's almost over at this point *cough*.
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Purple Faithful wrote:
Do you really believe the text you wrote or are you just being funny?

None of that is true :)
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

EZG and PF, I am not a girl.

mies, means man in Finnish

It’s weird in Finnish they don't have different words for he and she, just one word for both.

I used to use GPBfan a long time ago but then this other guy came along and used it too, so I switched mine to GBPmies so I wouldn't have that problem again.
Wordfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

GBPmies wrote:
It’s weird in Finnish they don't have different words for he and she, just one word for both.
Too many "shems" in the region?
Wordfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Shems...Girls with Gonads...

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

GBPmies wrote:
I used to use GPBfan a long time ago but then this other guy came along and used it too, so I switched mine to GBPmies so I wouldn't have that problem again.
sorry, confused you with another packer fan. I guess you all read alike. ;)

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe the text you wrote or are you just being funny?
None of that is true :)
Rob Ryan! Go, go gadget defense! I wonder if he'll rush 3 & drop 8 back like his brother did in dumping Brady last year. Wouldn't that be funny! ;)
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

GBPmies wrote:
Sorry about calling you a guy I only went on what I told by purple faithful, The Guys has be here maybe as long as I have & I kind of respect his opinion, So I went with it. & also I know your not a fair weather fan like you started out calling me. I said that only to show you whats its like to say untures about someone when you dont know anything about that person. Go Vikings

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about calling you a guy I only went on what I told by purple faithful, The Guys has be here maybe as long as I have & I kind of respect his opinion, So I went with it. & also I know your not a fair weather fan like you started out calling me. I said that only to show you whats its like to say untures about someone when you dont know anything about that person. Go Vikings
yeah, my bad. The female packer fan is from colorado I was confusing with Mr Helsinki.
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

paris

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

primetime17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not taking a shot here, but they are better? So far this season yes, I agree the three teams you mentioned are having a better season and most likely will finish the season better. But look at the three teams you mentioned again and realize the were all drafting in the top ten for the last 10 years in a row. So by your logic, the Vikings should string together a decade of bad seasons to get a couple good seasons? Wow, if this is they way football fans think, the NFL is in serious trouble.

I think your stats are off but it doesn't matter. The Vikings constantly fail because they make very poor decisions, and have done so for a lot more than the last ten seasons. From Herschel Walker to Randy Moss to Donavan Mcnabb, these are all knee-jerk decisions. They get players in and then find out it was a bad decision, and either bench them or cut them. Their drafting isn't much better. It's not about logic ... it's about analysis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Percy Harvin Discussions

Search the Percy Harvin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 Jul 17 Dave 10
Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead Feb '14 test 2
Drafting Sam Watkins makes sense, ranking the t... Feb '14 GBPmies 2
Seahawks' Richard Sherman fined $7,875 for taun... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ihavenet 3
Seahawks expect injured Harvin to be ready for ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 1
Mock Draft - Updated Option 1 (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 2
Seahawks WR Harvin out vs. 49ers (Jan '14) Jan '14 BORED 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••