Frazier to fans: Please be patient

Frazier to fans: Please be patient

There are 100 comments on the Star Tribune story from Sep 19, 2011, titled Frazier to fans: Please be patient. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

That was the message Frazier imparted during his meeting with the media Monday, the day after a 24-20 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dropped the team to 0-2. "My only words to our fans are be patient," Frazier said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Trapfarts

Houston, TX

#22 Sep 21, 2011
Through 2 games...avg 800 yards passing allowed by GB...lmao...McDivots might throw for 300 in a losing effort...
Effortfarts

Houston, TX

#23 Sep 21, 2011
800 total...400 avg...

Wk3 - Cuntler will throw for 340, 2 ints and have 7 sacks...3 of which will be on his chin...
ezg357

Madera, CA

#24 Sep 21, 2011
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW that was a tough read…
I know not everyone writes perfectly, I don’t either, but have ever considered writing you comments into a word document first and then copy and pasting it after the spell check has gone into effect. It could help
Let me try and spell it out for you slowly so you can understand (as I always need to help you)
1. Frazier is not at fault for any losses last year. It is all on Chilli 100%, the team he took over was mentally challenged and he had 3rd string QB, you’re a Dbag
2. You know nothing about McCarthy and the team he took over when he came to the Packers, or if he had or had not a 60minute game plan. Why are pretending to know? DBag
3. Packers are the Super Bowl Champs Yes you are right on this one.
4. Frustration for the Vikings organization should be directed at the organizations poor leadership, maybe Speilman and Wilf, not the Head Coach after his first two games- with a new QB, Offensive system ,and no offseason to install the whole play book.
5. Chilli deserved to be fired; Frazier was the right choice for the job. Give him a chance to get the team together… at least this year.
6. You are fair weathered because you cheer the Vikings one second and call for the coach’s head 2 games into the season after losing close games vs good teams
7. Your football knowledge is elementary at best, deal with it. I think you know the teams and the rules but nothing about coaching or running the organization regards
8. Your suffering is your fault for being a Viking fan, and poor one at that.
I see your big mouth has your foot in it once more. The Packers coach Mike Holmgren When Holmgren was fired or any coach that has been fired Wasn't it because His bad play calling was costing the team games that they should have won & wasn't the fans asking for coaches release once that happen? The way you put it all of them fans was fair weather fans.. I my self has always been a Vikings fan. When one talks about there teams head coach that doesn't make them a fair weather fan..Dummy. You are no more then a big mouth that doesn't know the meaning of fair weather fan.. Here is a EXAMPLE of a fair weather fan > Favre that won countless championships & a Super Bowl for the Packers & there fans was treated like Dirt by big mouth fans like your self. after all he did for the Green Bay Packers franchise. Packers fans are the worst kind of fair weather fans.. My self & other Vikings fans have never treated anyone on the Vikings team like you Packers fans treated. Favre after all he did for the team Favre's countless wins.& the enjoyment he gave big moth fans like your self. & you treat him the way you packers fans did was shameless A fair weather fan is one that shows support when there team is doing well & during hard times they usually bandwagon to some other team & they basically has no real loyalty to a team or its players.That isnt the case with me. I have & always will be a Vikings fan. I have been a fan through the Good & the Bad & most it has been bad. I am loyal to my team. ok Now for you Not everyone is a english major & your far from one your self big mouth. Your wrong when you say it was only childress fault The Vikings defense that was coached by Frazier in 2010 was 20th in efficiency, Frazier secondary has Never been any good . People talked about Childress picking players that played for the Eagles What team do you Think Frazier comefrom? In case you Dont know & I dont think you know much so ill tell you, Frazier come from the Eagles. For a Fact the last two loses was Frazier Not taking control of his team Not making a adjustments when needed That is his job as a head coach. I have seen a lot of fools in my time but you take the cake . I can bet your knowledge of football is little to none or you would know these last to loses is Frazier's fault. Go Vikings
ezg357

Madera, CA

#25 Sep 21, 2011
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume “ezg357” is a prison number, license plate, exterminator union card number; I know I asked before but still have heard anything back yet…
I work for a living I am not on here 24/7 I have better things to do with my life. unlike your self I have a life. Dont you think you should go & ask Mommy if its ok to play her computer Go Vikings
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#26 Sep 21, 2011
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your flair for being rude has its privileges.
Everyone knows you're a packer fan from a long ways off.
EZG has been hanging around here longer than you, and if the content of his message is lost on your inability to understand, try the spelling bee thread.
For you to anoint Frazier the next head coaching guru speaks directly to your ignorance, but of course you know he's the 'right guy'.
YES!
40for60!
The king of Class!
Can we get a HOWL! I love the HOWL when you think you really stuck it to someone, it’s just so hmmmm… Classy!

I didn’t anoint Fraizer the next coaching Guru, when did I say that? Could you not understand my post maybe we should try and go to the spelling bee thread together, do you have a link?

I will apologize to EZG I didn’t know he has been around for years. I think Frazier was the right guy to hire, Is going to be a coaching Guru, who knows? But throwing under the bus after two close losses is pathetic, sad, and all together foolish.

How about you 40, are the Vikings playing better then you expected?
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#27 Sep 21, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>I see your big mouth has your foot in it once more. The Packers coach Mike Holmgren When Holmgren was fired or any coach that has been fired Wasn't it because His bad play calling was costing the team games that they should have won & wasn't the fans asking for coaches release once that happen? The way you put it all of them fans was fair weather fans.. I my self has always been a Vikings fan. When one talks about there teams head coach that doesn't make them a fair weather fan..Dummy. You are no more then a big mouth that doesn't know the meaning of fair weather fan.. Here is a EXAMPLE of a fair weather fan > Favre that won countless championships & a Super Bowl for the Packers & there fans was treated like Dirt by big mouth fans like your self. after all he did for the Green Bay Packers franchise. Packers fans are the worst kind of fair weather fans.. My self & other Vikings fans have never treated anyone on the Vikings team like you Packers fans treated. Favre after all he did for the team Favre's countless wins.& the enjoyment he gave big moth fans like your self. & you treat him the way you packers fans did was shameless A fair weather fan is one that shows support when there team is doing well & during hard times they usually bandwagon to some other t..........
EZG, I apologize for calling you ”fair weathered fan”. You have been around here for a while I hear so I used a poor choice of words. I was wrong there.

You throwing the head coach under the bus after his first to games in his first official year, which were close games, a new offence, and no offseason to install it, and loss of some key players probably does not qualify as a “fair weathered fan”. I do however think it is shameful!!!

As for the rest of the post… I think you are just making things up, or guessing, or assuming but not telling the truth or using facts, it was mostly just BS! Here are some thoughts I had though about your incoherent ramblings.

1. McCarthy didn’t replace Holmgren,(WOW?)
2. Holmgren was NOT fired,(WOW?) we wanted HC and GM job the Packers would not give but Seattle did and he left. He is a great coach and a Super Bowl Champion too.
3. McCarthy replaced Sherman who was GM for 1 year, they brought in Ted Thomson after that and the next year Sherman was out and McCarthy was in. I think Ted wanted a clean start.
4. Favre didn’t win countless championships, you can count them. I was big fan; he is a great Super Bowl champ too.
5. The way some Packers fans treated Favre after his time in GB was shameful I agree. You have no idea if I did or did not treat him good or bad. Again you are making stuff up, it is pathetic
6. I think Frazier has had a great career as D coordinator, and from what I read he is well respected by the players and good leader. I guess we disagree on that.
7. Frazier coming from the Eagles? Well kinda, he coached there in the beginning part of his career but most important was his time with Bengals and then with Dungy and the Colts. Sure Frazier met Childress in Philly but that is not the place he had most of his success or made a name for himself.
8. I do have big mouth, Mick Jagger style too, it’s weird
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#28 Sep 21, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>I work for a living I am not on here 24/7 I have better things to do with my life. unlike your self I have a life. Dont you think you should go & ask Mommy if its ok to play her computer Go Vikings
Oh how clever with the "go ask mommy if you can use her computer" bit… I have never seen anyone write that before. Can I borrow that? How cool!!!

Anyway Mommy said its all good if I use her computer....s o is “ezg357” is a prison number, license plate, exterminator union card number? Judging by your post I guess I was close with one of those. Can I have hint?
eric

Arpin, WI

#29 Sep 22, 2011
Trapfarts wrote:
Through 2 games...avg 800 yards passing allowed by GB...lmao...McDivots might throw for 300 in a losing effort...
Wouldnt surprise me a bit the way its going so far
eric

Arpin, WI

#30 Sep 22, 2011
3. McCarthy replaced Sherman who was GM for 1 year, they brought in Ted Thomson after that and the next year Sherman was out and McCarthy was in. I think Ted wanted a clean start.

One thing..Yes.Holmgren left GB to become HC and GM in Seattle,Ron Wolf then retired as GM less then a year later so Mike Sherman was HC and GM from 2000-2004.Sherman was then released of his GM duties after the 04 season where Ted Thompson took over as GM for the 05 season,where after then M.Sherman was fired as HC as well.I believe a Combo of TT wanted his own man and M.S. was pissed and still hurt from being fired as GM,then TT hired Mike McCarthy as HC for the 06 until present.
Bitfarts

Houston, TX

#31 Sep 22, 2011
eric wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldnt surprise me a bit the way its going so far
What is going on with that secondary? Rodgers arm will be worn out by week 10 having to keep up with the score...
eric

Arpin, WI

#32 Sep 22, 2011
They actually started out last year like this and by mid season they were starting to get it and by the end,they played very well.
Its unexceptable but expected.
Going to be real interesting now that Nick Collins is gone for the year.Charlie Pepprah replaced Morgan Burnett last year at SS the last 11 games and played well,,NOW, he gets to replace Nick Collins at FS for the last 13 games and if worse comes to worse Charles Woodson can play Safety ( actually the Packers have been serious bout moving C.W. to safety next year anyway).The good part is we have JaMichael Finley who he (AR) didn't have last year after game 3 or 4 and if he remains healthy,that's the big short game target that will keep defenses off Rodgers back AND shorter passes,higher % passes and a bit more clock management AND now im pushing it,but,if Grant stays healthy and helping Starks who has a year under his belt should pile up a few more rushing yards again helping AR's arm from falling off ( and im praying the running game improves,,BUT Finley is a nightmare for defenses,LB are not fast enough and Secondaries are quicker but much smaller and will have a time stopping him).
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#33 Sep 22, 2011
Effortfarts wrote:
800 total...400 avg...
Wk3 - Cuntler will throw for 340, 2 ints and have 7 sacks...3 of which will be on his chin...
3 sacks on his chin? Sounds like a good night for Jay on Rush Street. An he was concerned piercing his nipples and hanging a chain between them wouldn't be attractive?
Timefarts

Houston, TX

#34 Sep 22, 2011
eric wrote:
They actually started out last year like this and by mid season they were starting to get it and by the end,they played very well.
Its unexceptable but expected.
Going to be real interesting now that Nick Collins is gone for the year.Charlie Pepprah replaced Morgan Burnett last year at SS the last 11 games and played well,,NOW, he gets to replace Nick Collins at FS for the last 13 games and if worse comes to worse Charles Woodson can play Safety ( actually the Packers have been serious bout moving C.W. to safety next year anyway).The good part is we have JaMichael Finley who he (AR) didn't have last year after game 3 or 4 and if he remains healthy,that's the big short game target that will keep defenses off Rodgers back AND shorter passes,higher % passes and a bit more clock management AND now im pushing it,but,if Grant stays healthy and helping Starks who has a year under his belt should pile up a few more rushing yards again helping AR's arm from falling off ( and im praying the running game improves,,BUT Finley is a nightmare for defenses,LB are not fast enough and Secondaries are quicker but much smaller and will have a time stopping him).
Finley is a beast. That is one think Rodgers has going for him...enough targets to throw to.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#35 Sep 22, 2011
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
s o is “ezg357” is a prison number, license plate, exterminator union card number? Judging by your post I guess I was close with one of those. Can I have hint?
I think its how he spells his name (its really Willie)
ezg357

Madera, CA

#36 Sep 22, 2011
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how clever with the "go ask mommy if you can use her computer" bit… I have never seen anyone write that before. Can I borrow that? How cool!!!
Anyway Mommy said its all good if I use her computer....s o is “ezg357” is a prison number, license plate, exterminator union card number? Judging by your post I guess I was close with one of those. Can I have hint?
Remember "to err is human..." Apologizing is both an art AND a science; "I'm sorry" will do more harm then good-so be careful in what say and do! I am guessing thats something that was never taught to you. Go Vikings
ezg357

Madera, CA

#37 Sep 22, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think its how he spells his name (its really Willie)
The name has a meaning behind it something from the war! Its something the two of you would not ever understand. Its true I dont check my spelling Its all free hand. I can care less if theres TYPE-O & if you think about it I do pretty good without having to see if I spelled the word right or not. I am not looking up every other word like yourselfs. So whos smarter. Go Vikings
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#38 Sep 22, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>The name has a meaning behind it something from the war! Its something the two of you would not ever understand. Its true I dont check my spelling Its all free hand. I can care less if theres TYPE-O & if you think about it I do pretty good without having to see if I spelled the word right or not. I am not looking up every other word like yourselfs. So whos smarter. Go Vikings
EA there EZ. Just poking the bear
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#39 Sep 22, 2011
EZ there EZ...hard to type after my 23rd vodka
Zigi Wilf

Brooksville, FL

#40 Sep 22, 2011
I just want to meet Jerry Jones and fart in his face.
Rushfarts

Houston, TX

#41 Sep 22, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>3 sacks on his chin? Sounds like a good night for Jay on Rush Street. An he was concerned piercing his nipples and hanging a chain between them wouldn't be attractive?
lmao...he's been hanging around Tebow too much....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Percy Harvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clemson vs Ohio State: NFL Draft Prospects to W... (Jan '17) Jan '17 felixArroyo 1
News Thompson: Marshawn Lynch to the Oakland Raiders... (Feb '15) Feb '15 TeamKrappers 7
News Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 46
News Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
More from around the web