NFL Picks Against the Spread Week 1: ...

NFL Picks Against the Spread Week 1: Chargers Outrageously Overrated vs Vikings

There are 47 comments on the BleacherReport story from Sep 8, 2011, titled NFL Picks Against the Spread Week 1: Chargers Outrageously Overrated vs Vikings. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Another big concern is stopping Adrian Peterson . One of the most consistent backs in the league ran for an NFL record 296 yards the last time he met the Chargers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Datfarts

Cypress, TX

#21 Sep 8, 2011
I think its the Saints defense...man they suck...4:52 and already a TD by Rodgers...lmao...
Whofarts

Cypress, TX

#22 Sep 8, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God it's a little smelly in here! Is it all the farts? or just the Vikes?
WHO DAT
YEAH WE'RE BACK!!
Rodgers will have 5 TD's in this game...saints really suck...you are correct...you are back...to choking like last season vs Seahags...

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

#23 Sep 8, 2011
Cough.... Cough..... man it stinks in here.

WE.......RE
BACCCCCCCCCCCCCK
WHO DAT
WE'RE BACK
Backfarts

Cypress, TX

#24 Sep 8, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
Cough.... Cough..... man it stinks in here.
WE.......RE
BACCCCCCCCCCCCCK
WHO DAT
WE'RE BACK
Cough.... Cough..... another Rodgers TD...

Man the Saints stink...
Saintsfarts

Cypress, TX

#25 Sep 8, 2011
Commercial break...Rodgers needs a rest after 3 TD's in QTR vs the lowly Saints....roflmao...

“Nice Ring eh?”

Baton Rouge. La

#26 Sep 8, 2011
What's with all the "texans" commenting? Ya'll going somewhere in Feb 2012?
Febfarts

Cypress, TX

#27 Sep 8, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
What's with all the "texans" commenting? Ya'll going somewhere in Feb 2012?
Texans suck like the Saints defense...

“Nice Ring eh?”

Baton Rouge. La

#28 Sep 8, 2011
Febfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
Texans suck like the Saints defense...
When if ever any Houston team highlighted the NFL season?
Everfarts

Cypress, TX

#29 Sep 8, 2011
Dont know...this place sucks...like the Saints Defense...

BTW...what is your real location...other than the one you manualy typed in your topix profile...lmao....

Shhhhhh...trying to watch the Saints choke...

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#30 Sep 8, 2011
wow, saints have zero defense. what's up with dat, charlie.
Upfarts

Cypress, TX

#31 Sep 8, 2011
Ask him to log off that fake profile he has to respond so we can see where he really is from...Whodat Bandwagoner with no defense...Seahags exposed them last year...
ezg357

Madera, CA

#32 Sep 8, 2011
Packers Saints defenses suck offense is good Aaron looks good For a minute there I thought the game was going into overtime Why didnt the Saints throw the ball that last play when they was throwing so well on the Packers D? why run the ball when it was there passing game that kept them in the game. One thing is for sure both defenses need a lot of work. I hope the Vikes defense plays alot better these two They suck. Go Vikings
Theyfarts

Cypress, TX

#33 Sep 8, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
Packers Saints defenses suck offense is good Aaron looks good For a minute there I thought the game was going into overtime Why didnt the Saints throw the ball that last play when they was throwing so well on the Packers D? why run the ball when it was there passing game that kept them in the game. One thing is for sure both defenses need a lot of work. I hope the Vikes defense plays alot better these two They suck. Go Vikings
Good point(s)...thinking the Vikes D cant be as bad as what the Saints put on the field tonight...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#34 Sep 9, 2011
Theyfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point(s)...thinking the Vikes D cant be as bad as what the Saints put on the field tonight...
Then again they don't have Drew B to bail them out and make the game competitive. They have Richard Pryor who will turn the game into a laugher. Queens fans should start a new drinking game called the:
McIncomplete. Do a shot after each one of McPuke's incompletions.
Trust me, it will be the only way to get thru the season

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#35 Sep 10, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Then again they don't have Drew B to bail them out and make the game competitive. They have Richard Pryor who will turn the game into a laugher. Queens fans should start a new drinking game called the:
McIncomplete. Do a shot after each one of McPuke's incompletions.
Trust me, it will be the only way to get thru the season
I wouldnt be talking too much with Cutler at the helm.Mcnabb is a fighter.Cutler leaves the game.If the Aints had a pass rush or a running game they wouldnt have needed Brees to bail them out.Oh thats right the Vikings do have a defense and running game.The Vikings backup defense is better than the Bears starters or the Saints.Remi Ayodele knew enough to come to the winning side.What do the Bears have with Kreutz leaving and Briggs and Forte unhappy...Nothing.Oh thats right Olson left too.Soon to be crying Bear fan.

Minneapolis

#36 Sep 10, 2011
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldnt be talking too much with Cutler at the helm.Mcnabb is a fighter.Cutler leaves the game.If the Aints had a pass rush or a running game they wouldnt have needed Brees to bail them out.Oh thats right the Vikings do have a defense and running game.The Vikings backup defense is better than the Bears starters or the Saints.Remi Ayodele knew enough to come to the winning side.What do the Bears have with Kreutz leaving and Briggs and Forte unhappy...Nothing.Oh thats right Olson left too.Soon to be crying Bear fan.
lol, you got on a roll there!
ezg357

Madera, CA

#37 Sep 10, 2011
Theyfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Rivers had over 4700 yards last year & they was the top in offense & defense This is what I see > No one is giving the Vikings defense any credit, There going on last year D. The Vikings defense is better then people think. There faster this year then last, even without Kevin Williams. If the Vikes defense can get to Rivers & stop him from rolling to his right they have a good chance of winning this game. I dont think the Chargers defense is up to speed yet from what I seen in preseason games, look at there sack total. The Vikings offense is going to surprise a few of the naysayers. Remember there is always one team that falls from the top .just may be the Chargers Go Vikings
Foot

United States

#38 Sep 10, 2011
ball

Minneapolis

#39 Sep 10, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text> There faster this year then last, even without Kevin Williams. If the Vikes defense can get to Rivers & stop him from rolling to his right they have a good chance of winning this game.
Dude, it's fine to be a homer, but how can you make that claim in the first sentence? This game we have 3 new startes from last year & the new NT admits Phat was bigger & faster than him. We also have a new starter at safety & a new starter at W olb. Vikes were so impressed with Erin henderson they attempted to switch Griffen to olb before picking up two guys who got released. Doesn't seem like a vote of confidence. I think you must base your speed comment on Robison. Robison started as a rookie, which prompted the vikings to draft edwards.

But your second statement, yes, if rivers is sacked & pressured every play & can never roll out, vikes will probably win. You get the captain obvious award. Congrats! But maybe you should check who the Chargers have playing LT. Allen's gonna have to break his 3 year trwend against elite LT's for him to have any relevance this game.(he had a great camp, so i am hopeful on that)

Minneapolis

#40 Sep 10, 2011
sorry, meant 3 new starters on defensive line (5 total on defense), plus seeing if Griffin & cook can come back from double knee surgery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Percy Harvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Marshawn Lynch to the Oakland Raiders... (Feb '15) Feb '15 TeamKrappers 7
News Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 46
News Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
News Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead (Feb '14) Feb '14 test 2
More from around the web