Vikings cornerback Winfield leaves Ra...

Vikings cornerback Winfield leaves Ravens game with injury, Peterson and Harvin hurt too

There are 2 comments on the 5NEWSonline.com story from Oct 18, 2009, titled Vikings cornerback Winfield leaves Ravens game with injury, Peterson and Harvin hurt too. In it, 5NEWSonline.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield left Sunday's game with an injury to his right foot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5NEWSonline.com.

40for60

Duluth, MN

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Short Harvin and Antoine will be tough, especially against the steal hers. Big Ben needs to eat some grass.

Since: Mar 07

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 18, 2009
No wonder we almost lost, I think Paymah had a Ravens jersey on! HE SUCKS!!! and Griffin was not much better, he was burned at will like always. But all in all it is a win, I would chew the D out pretty hard for that meltdown but 90% of the loss was the secondary. Way too many yards in the last two weeks in the air against us. Good thing we gave Griffin all that money instead of getting someone who can actually play.
T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Percy Harvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Marshawn Lynch to the Oakland Raiders... (Feb '15) Feb '15 TeamKrappers 7
News Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 46
News Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
News Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead (Feb '14) Feb '14 test 2
More from around the web