Vikings' season will hinge on Ponder's progress

Full story: Northern Michigan News

The headlines from another active offseason in Minnesota have, strangely, missed the player who'll soon have the largest share of the spotlight.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 25, 2012
 
CAN'T WAIT for the season to start to see if Ponder has progressed to compete against the high quality QB's in our division.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Cut the crap,
your on record as a Ponder lover in the Rick Spielman thread.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Newton 21 TD passes 17 INT full season and #1 in camp
Ponder 13 TD passes 13 INT half season,back up in camp,no top reps
1-0 vs Newton
Jimmy has to admit,he's on the CP bandwagon.CP in a full season would have won more games.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 25, 2012
 
Childress wrote:
Newton 21 TD passes 17 INT full season and #1 in camp
Ponder 13 TD passes 13 INT half season,back up in camp,no top reps
1-0 vs Newton
Jimmy has to admit,he's on the CP bandwagon.CP in a full season would have won more games.
Have you heard Ryan Kalil Matt's brother predicted a Superbowl this year. When Matt sign's his contract you think he will say what his bother said about Cam and his team?
CASE CLOSED!

Newton was the best rookie EVER as I said which means you can never win this argument.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 25, 2012
 
Vikings' Christian Ponder admits Detroit game 'definitely hurt my confidence'

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_21156956... -
hurt?source=rss&utm_source =dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitte r

If the Detroit game hurt Ponder's confidence guess what the 4 turnovers did to mine?
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 26, 2012
 
I hardly think that Newton is the best rookie ever. Newton admitted that he had a long way to go himself. Newton said, "I wasn't a team player."

F - Jimmy you still don't know Quarter Backs or the game of football!
Harry

Park River, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 28, 2012
 
Magnum Man wrote:
I hardly think that Newton is the best rookie ever. Newton admitted that he had a long way to go himself. Newton said, "I wasn't a team player."
F - Jimmy you still don't know Quarter Backs or the game of football!
Still gotta go with Randy Moss as best rookie ever.
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 28, 2012
 
I agree Newton had a better season then Ponder but not in the RedZone Ponder was the best in the NFL & It was Ponder that won that game with Newton & Panthers, So who is the better team?

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ponder deep to Mike Wallace
TOUCHDOWN
Ponder short to Harvin
TOUCHDOWN
Ponder over the middle to Rudolph
TOUCHDOWN
Ponder BOMB to Simpson
TOUCHDOWN
Gerhart up the middle ala John Riggins
A F'ING
TOUCHDOWN
yea just like that
get me Wallace,PONDER KILLS THE NORTH ALL DAY.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 29, 2012
 
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Still gotta go with Randy Moss as best rookie ever.
I love Moss but Peyton Manning record for rookie QB's plus 700 yards on the ground responsible for over 30 touchdowns. Moss rookie season can't touch that.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 29, 2012
 
Childress wrote:
Ponder deep to Mike Wallace
TOUCHDOWN
Ponder short to Harvin
TOUCHDOWN
Ponder over the middle to Rudolph
TOUCHDOWN
Ponder BOMB to Simpson
TOUCHDOWN
Gerhart up the middle ala John Riggins
A F'ING
TOUCHDOWN
yea just like that
get me Wallace,PONDER KILLS THE NORTH ALL DAY.
Mike Wallace would help but we would have to give up Percy Harvin.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 29, 2012
 
ezg357 wrote:
I agree Newton had a better season then Ponder but not in the RedZone Ponder was the best in the NFL & It was Ponder that won that game with Newton & Panthers, So who is the better team?
The reason the Panthers drafted Newton with the first pick was they were the worst team in football with the worst offense. Add Newton the Panthers offense catapults to top 5. If only the redzone were the whole field.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Mike Wallace would help but we would have to give up Percy Harvin.
No they wouldn't.A 4th rd pick is what is widely rumored as the asking price.Wallace will go the way of Wr V.Jackson.dumb ass S.D. could have had a 3rd rd pick from Minn and a good 3rd rd pick from a bad Viking team
but
nope
they eventually lost him for nothing.
Now be a good sparky and go get us Wallace.Pittsburgh is stupid to try and keep him,he'll wait to week 10 to report,same as V.J. in the end.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 30, 2012
 
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>No they wouldn't.A 4th rd pick is what is widely rumored as the asking price.Wallace will go the way of Wr V.Jackson.dumb ass S.D. could have had a 3rd rd pick from Minn and a good 3rd rd pick from a bad Viking team
but
nope
they eventually lost him for nothing.
Now be a good sparky and go get us Wallace.Pittsburgh is stupid to try and keep him,he'll wait to week 10 to report,same as V.J. in the end.
After mike and mike this morning can't get Wallace for a 4th round pick. Cris Carter said he is not a good receiver but a great one. So if we want him we would have to trade Harvin.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>After mike and mike this morning can't get Wallace for a 4th round pick. Cris Carter said he is not a good receiver but a great one. So if we want him we would have to trade Harvin.
Who gives a #2222222222222222222222 about Mike and Mike????
Pittsburgh is up against the cap this year and next.They have a multitude o F/A to be.They just upped wr Brown.They'll have a hard time keeping Wallace,and nobody is offering a #1 or anything for a guy who will be free to sign wherever he wants soon enough.This is the exact same situation that S.D. had with V.J.and he signed wherever he wanted.Give them a 4 and sign Wallace long term to Minn.
I already know his value,unlike you I don't need C.Carter telling me nothing.You ever get in fantasy,I'll destroy you.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 30, 2012
 
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a #2222222222222222222222 about Mike and Mike????
Pittsburgh is up against the cap this year and next.They have a multitude o F/A to be.They just upped wr Brown.They'll have a hard time keeping Wallace,and nobody is offering a #1 or anything for a guy who will be free to sign wherever he wants soon enough.This is the exact same situation that S.D. had with V.J.and he signed wherever he wanted.Give them a 4 and sign Wallace long term to Minn.
I already know his value,unlike you I don't need C.Carter telling me nothing.You ever get in fantasy,I'll destroy you.
I don't need carter telling me Wallace value I was showing you he agrees with me. We can't get a great receiver like Wallace unless we give up another star like Percy Harvin. A 4th round pick for a great play-maker is out of the question so wherever you read it throw away that publication.

I'm glad football is back. I'm at the top of my game as a viking fan and nfl prognosticator.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need carter telling me Wallace value I was showing you he agrees with me. We can't get a great receiver like Wallace unless we give up another star like Percy Harvin. A 4th round pick for a great play-maker is out of the question so wherever you read it throw away that publication.
I'm glad football is back. I'm at the top of my game as a viking fan and nfl prognosticator.
I think you do need Chris and Mike and Mike to tell you what to think.
Lets do the math.
Avant 9083 post
5,000 saying T.Jackson is the best NFL Qb ever.
So that's 5,000 wrong right off the bat.
4,083 left,already under 50%
So we'll make it simple,I never agree with you.So your at 0% right.
throw in the law of averages and I give you a 2 out of 9083.
grade F
Furthermore,get this.
Either they give Wallace away for a 4th or they give Wallace away through free agency for nothing.
He's done in Pittsburgh.
Is that plain enough???????

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

In my yahoo fantasy story section,story says Wallace will most likely sign and be traded for a 4th.Brown got the money and Pitt can't afford Wallace.That's from the Pitt gazette.
Yahoo sports,a more than reliable source just said Jimmy is a no nothing.
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHA.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

At exactly 5 P.M.I will be picking 8th out of 10 in my 7th Yahoo fantasy football team.Your allowed 8.If and when JD gets off the snod,for the Viking forum team.I will complete my teams,have inked 2 NFL.com teams already.
The all time reigning King of fantasy is ready.
Jimmy,
I'm so far ahead of everybody,concerning the NFL it's not even a race.
Just have a seat and listen when I speak.
Can't touch this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••