Malcolm Floyd to Vikings: Chargers WR a Potential Sidney Rice Replacement

Aug 2, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 70

When Sidney Rice decided to sign with the Seattle Seahawks instead of returning to the Minnesota Vikings, it was a major blow to Minnesota's passing game.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ezg357

Madera, CA

#61 Aug 5, 2011
Carmello Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are talking about
What is your comprehension low lol its ok not many do know all im talking about Go Vikings

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#62 Aug 5, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
The Vikes by cutting Safety Madieu Williams & Mckinnie that put them under the CAP & when they restructure Greenways & Peterson's contract they will free up a lot of money & be way under the CAP for this year The thing is will they use that money for one more receiver or hold off & use the money for next years draft? To me its looking like next year. Last year the Vikings knew Rice on one side & Berrian on the other Wasnt working like they thought it would, So tell me Why does Frazier & the Owner think it will work with Jenkins? What are they thinking? They pay out for McNabb, bring in Johnson for the line, bring in Jenkins Now finish the job & get one more WR Floyd or anyone But lets not go through this year like last This isnt the time to cheap out Zygi. Go Vikings
Floyd resigned with S.D.and Edwards with SF.
As far as the cap goes,don't teams have to spend all but a small fraction of the limit? Works something like that.
Anyway,i don't feel like looking it up or understanding it but teams have to spend not hoard according to the CBA.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#63 Aug 5, 2011
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Floyd resigned with S.D.and Edwards with SF.
As far as the cap goes,don't teams have to spend all but a small fraction of the limit? Works something like that.
Anyway,i don't feel like looking it up or understanding it but teams have to spend not hoard according to the CBA.
yes I am not real sure myself & I dont feel like look it up lol I know the CAP is up to 120 million I am pretty sure the I was reading someplace by cutting Williams & McKinnie it puts the team under & they should have the money to sign someone if they want.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#64 Aug 5, 2011
lol boy my type- Os are bad
ezg357

Madera, CA

#65 Aug 5, 2011
I didnt hear about Floyd To bad the Vikes lost out
the way it was

Spring Hill, FL

#66 Aug 6, 2011
Many fans don't realize that Malcolm Floyd worked very hard after high school classes and football practice at a laundry shaking farts out of bedsheets to earn college books and tuition money.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#67 Aug 6, 2011
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing true at all.
Being a Philly boy at the time,
I got the local nightly news on T.O. and Mcnabb,they'll NEVER PLAY TOGETHER AGAIN..........It was way ugly.
Gonzo gets the same news channels and he'll 2nd that.I think it was over McNabb choking in the S.B.
T.O.was having a field day on a broken foot and Mcnabb was tossing up the Chunky soup.
Yep, and that's why I made my comment at jerky boy. McNabb no ring because of no receivers?? Didn't watch the same SB you and I did.

Yeah, that was real ugly. I posted that I'd like to see them together again just for the drama.

And hey...I'm pulling for McNabb! If he plays great, he stays in. If we tank early, Ponder is in which is kind of the plan anyway.

win-win so to speak.
Pullingfarts

United States

#68 Aug 8, 2011
Win-win would be Ponder by week 9....

“Vikings West Coast Rep!”

Since: Mar 07

Ridgecrest, California

#69 Aug 8, 2011
Pullingfarts wrote:
Win-win would be Ponder by week 9....
As of today, practices aren't backing your statement. 1. McNabb 2. Webb 3. Ponder ...are what is being reported. But who knows, give em time. Our receivers are going to have to step up in order for any of these QBs to succeed. Ponder throwing at their feet isn't going to help.
Mcfarts

United States

#70 Aug 8, 2011
Wait until McNabb starts the throwing at thier feet once the season starts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Percy Harvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch Sep 20 Cypress News 2
Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead (Feb '14) Feb '14 test 2
Drafting Sam Watkins makes sense, ranking the t... (Feb '14) Feb '14 GBPmies 2
Seahawks' Richard Sherman fined $7,875 for taun... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ihavenet 3
Seahawks expect injured Harvin to be ready for ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 1
Mock Draft - Updated Option 1 (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 2

Percy Harvin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE