Tim Tebow says sorry after Ole Miss stuns Gators

There are 115 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Tim Tebow says sorry after Ole Miss stuns Gators. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The blue eyes were uncontrollably red. The mystique wounded. The invincibility shattered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Barry

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Tebow and Meyer crying. Hilarious!!!
Steve B

Ocala, FL

#2 Sep 28, 2008
Teblew it!
Garygcs

Hallandale, FL

#3 Sep 28, 2008
I suggest Mr Cunningham read what Mr Tebow had to say after the game. Do they sound like words from a young man influenced by an "arrogant" coach?
Aubie

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Sep 28, 2008
Tebow is a class guy, but, Urban is always whining and crying about things that don't go his way (Florida gets more than their fair share of calls).

Urabn, shut up and accept the guy got through your line and blocked the PAT!
Joseph

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2008
Typical whinning Gators, Always have to make a scene even in an enbarrasing loss! Three other top ten teams lost this week but the Gators are the only one's feeling sorry for themselves and making future promises! What a joke, play your games and continue-on with your lives. Cause your coming close to being irrelevant.

Since: Apr 08

Bushnell

#8 Sep 28, 2008
Still think Mr Teabow is best football player in state of Florida regardless, he will be back next week
you cannot expect him to do everything
Cooper City Gator

AOL

#9 Sep 28, 2008
Gators still best team in the state. Even with a loss, It's Great to be a Florida Gator. It's dumb to like the school called scUM.
cat

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Sep 28, 2008
How refreshing! A genuinely nice young guy who takes responsibility! Bless him..He will be a success in life with that attitude.
Urban cryer

Pompano Beach, FL

#11 Sep 28, 2008
The Gainesville hillbillies got reemed. Priceless....haha
FSU Fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Sep 28, 2008
cat wrote:
How refreshing! A genuinely nice young guy who takes responsibility! Bless him..He will be a success in life with that attitude.
he will certainly need that kind of attitude since his smarts aren't going to get him anywhere!! either is his football..
Don

Naples, FL

#13 Sep 28, 2008
It is Urban Myer that needs to apologize. His offense play calling on the last four down series was terrible. Why get away from the dink plays that were chewing up an exhausted defense with 8-15 yards at a time? Tebow is great but he was off on the deep throws. Why push it? Go with what is working and WIN THE GAME.
Gator

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2008
Joseph wrote:
Typical whinning Gators, Always have to make a scene even in an enbarrasing loss! Three other top ten teams lost this week but the Gators are the only one's feeling sorry for themselves and making future promises! What a joke, play your games and continue-on with your lives. Cause your coming close to being irrelevant.
You just don't get it, or you are so blinded by the fact that you are a fan of another team, that anything he said or did would be negative in your eyes. I'm sure each losing team held a press conference with either a coach or a player apologizing and taking responsibility. The point is that few if any are as genuine as Tim Tebow who is a genuinely good guy.
Concerned

Hollywood, FL

#17 Sep 28, 2008
Somebody please take the microphone away from this kid before he does UF more harm. He embarrassed himself several weeks ago whe he called out Randy Shannon and shot his mouth off. Now he is spouting off again. "God Bless"?, give me a break. Does he always have to bring religion into his post game comments?
Leon

Pompano Beach, FL

#18 Sep 28, 2008
Concerned wrote:
Somebody please take the microphone away from this kid before he does UF more harm. He embarrassed himself several weeks ago whe he called out Randy Shannon and shot his mouth off. Now he is spouting off again. "God Bless"?, give me a break. Does he always have to bring religion into his post game comments?
Get over it you pathetic atheist. He is a believer. Let him be.
LMAO

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Sep 28, 2008
EXCUSE me while I throwup..this is comedy at its best. You couldnt make this stuff up.. I mean Tebow and Myer acts as if they are going to win every game, every week, every year!
Are you kidding me, teams are better than the Gators on ANY GIVEN SATURDAY. Its pathetic to watch this everytime they lose. I got news for you TEBOW, THE NFL DOES NOT TAKE CRYBABIES!!!.. In fact you will never see any quarterback on sunday nite crying about a game they just lost. Teabag, You may be a heisman winnner, but you are no Future NFL QB.
Can you imagine, emmitt, payton, brown, or any other notable runningbacks having this dude for a QB. They would punch the punk in his mouth and tell him to sit his cryn azz on the bench the following week. This is just out right sad, and Gatorfans walk around thinking the heavens have fallen. GET OVER IT, OTHER TEAMS WILL BEAT YOU ALSO. GEEZZ
Better Than No One

Vero Beach, FL

#21 Sep 28, 2008
Like my Grandma used to say 'Pride precedes a fall'. Recently these Florida Gators, fans, players and coaches have been very cocky. This happened to UM a few years ago and pretty much started their decline and they have been trying to dig out since. Start acting humble and take nothing for granted.
Opinion

Boynton Beach, FL

#22 Sep 28, 2008
Give the Rebels credit. Scrappy team, no doubt. No excuses.

Now, some good news. With Georgia losing, the East is still way up for grabs.
We take care of our business the rest of the way (and it will be tough w/LSU and Ga.) and we'll be going to Atlanta...to take on LSU or Bama.

Truth is, SEC hopes are, by virtue of Bama winning, just as high today as they were yesterday before kickoff. Still tied w/ the Bulldogs with Jaxsonville looming.

Vandy? If they can run the table, then I'll give them credit in several weeks...but they should stumble at some point.

It's funny how desperate other people are to inject as much panic into our situation as possible. They soooo want us to be down, it's quite laughable.

Go Gators.
GAD

Hialeah, FL

#23 Sep 28, 2008
So much for "Urban Legend". You arrogant Gators are not nearly what you think you are!!! Couldn't happen to a better bunch of A--holes.
DeeDee

United States

#24 Sep 28, 2008
You Gator Haters, need to go stick your heads in that Sand in Florida.
You won't find a better College Football player than Tim Tebow. He respects everyone, not like you Nerds.
Tim. they are just jealous.
There is a God.
Steve B

Ocala, FL

#25 Sep 28, 2008
I want to know who the corrupt SEC ref was who spotted the ball 1 and 1/2 yards up on the 2nd to last play of the game. Watching the replay he was right there seeing the play and marked it way up from where it was.
If Meyer hadnt asked for a measurement the replay guys wouldnt have looked at the play and the QB run would only have to go 1/2 yard instead of 2. So Meyer asking for a measurement just to delay the clock hurt his team.
I have never seen such a horrible spot by a ref EVER. It was clearly corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Percy Harvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Marshawn Lynch to the Oakland Raiders... Feb '15 TeamKrappers 7
News Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 46
News Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
News Super Bowl: Seahawks hold big lead (Feb '14) Feb '14 test 2
More from around the web