Vindication for Cameron: Ravens have ...

Vindication for Cameron: Ravens have his back

There are 112 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Vindication for Cameron: Ravens have his back. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

He got the Gatorade shower on the sideline, got the game ball in the locker room and got a little moisture in the eyes when he said the ball was for his wife and kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GFK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#105 Oct 20, 2008
gut punch wrote:
<quoted text>
This team is moving in the right direction and I only wish we could eject all the idiotic poser fans like you that know nothing about football. I hear the Bucs are building another bandwagon,,why don't you try joining it...bafoon
You are brainwashed by the whole....."Parcells is going to move us into the right direction" rhetoric.
JAK

Miami, FL

#106 Oct 20, 2008
GFK wrote:
<quoted text>
You are brainwashed by the whole....."Parcells is going to move us into the right direction" rhetoric.
You're right. It's Jeff Ireland moving the team in the right direction.
pool table

Pompano Beach, FL

#107 Oct 20, 2008
JAK wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. It's Jeff Ireland moving the team in the right direction.
Shitzengas moved the team into the toilet....HAHA
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#108 Oct 20, 2008
Wake Up Loser wrote:
Uh,****, the Jets spent $100 million in the offseason and are lucky to be .500, and they are on the way down...the Dolphins are one of the youngest teams in football and clearly on teh way. Have fun in the gutter where the Jets, and their fans belong. Hahaha, losing to the Raiders. What a joke of a franchise. Complete doormat.
<quoted text>
Last time i looked you losers were at the bottom. Bring your Paperbags cause the Buffalo turds are gonna trample yoos into the ground. Burp! Yeah the Jets lost in OT,so what? It's a long season. You got a couple of consistant performers,Porter and Pennington, The rest blow. Your offensive line can't get yardage for two good backs and Pennington has to improvise to stay alive back there. A one man pass rush bad cornhole backs, bad tackling AND a special team that aint special.
AquaOrangeBlues

Temperance, MI

#109 Oct 20, 2008
Fellow Dolphin followers. Remember he's an offensive coordinator. I know we are all still upset by last year, but he clearly and soundly showed, he's not cut to be a HC in the league. Remember when he messed up that divisional playoff against New England two years ago. The thing is he should have never been hired in Miami. I agree this article is ridiculous and useless. Right now the only sure thing we have is the coaching staff in place. Good work by Tuna and company. It's gonna take more time than we expected, but it's the way it is. Give thanks to the pathetic owner of this organization, who knows nothing about Football much less his lackeys. Actually in 2004 after Bumstedt resigned a couple of days latter, I remember an article here, where he admitted to not know nothing about the game. That he allowed others to do it for him. The problem is that those others also new the same feces he knew about the game. Fortunately he'll be gone soon. Mr. Ross please do it quickly. Make sure he doesn't show his ugly face in the entire state of Florida. If he does be sure reminding him to bring in bodyguards. He'll need them.
DenverFinFan

Jacksonville, FL

#110 Oct 20, 2008
Miami's biggest problem since Dave W was here is the fast turnover.

Who really turns around a bad team in 1 year? If you come in and have some stars, it is possible, but not when you have no players.

Little Nicky ran out quick, Cam never had a chance. I hate Parcells and Co, but I would at least give them a few years to try.

Mueller drafted some really good people - he should have been given a chance: Ronnie Brown (the only top 4 pick that year who is not a total bust; actually he is quite good), Matt Roth, Crowder, and Satele.

The jury is out on Ted Ginn (think we need a QB with an arm to evaluate him), and we will not know about Becck still he gets a chance somewhere.

What team was built in 1 year????? Let's give the overrated idiot Parcells at least 3 years, then kick him to the curb. At least give a chance!
john

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#111 Oct 20, 2008
Hommie 666 wrote:
He had a choice in who he drafted, & now the consequences will be felt for years to come. Ginn & Beck are total busts no matter how much talk of their supposed "potential". This franchise has been devastated by Saban & Cam. <quoted text>
Your insults should be directed at Mueller because he had say over all drafts and personel moves. Cam came into a bad situation with no voice and a coaching staff already assembled mind you not his own. He was basically a puppet.
JAK

Miami, FL

#113 Oct 21, 2008
pool table wrote:
<quoted text> Shitzengas moved the team into the toilet....HAHA
If you say. "HAHA", and you're over 12 years old...you have a problem. In fact, your opinion loses all credibility once you throw the "HAHA" in there.

No need for nicknames either unless it's original and funny. "Shitzenga" is neither.

You're better off just saying, "Huizenga moved the team into the toilet." Clear, concise, only a little immature....in other words, people will take your opinion seriously, even if they don't agree.

I have my eye on you, and next time I expect a better effort.
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#114 Oct 21, 2008
dolphins just suck. lets move on.
Bill

Pompano Beach, FL

#115 Oct 21, 2008
Cameron triumphs over the Fish....priceless
GFK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#116 Oct 21, 2008
DenverFinFan wrote:
Miami's biggest problem since Dave W was here is the fast turnover.
Who really turns around a bad team in 1 year? If you come in and have some stars, it is possible, but not when you have no players.
Little Nicky ran out quick, Cam never had a chance. I hate Parcells and Co, but I would at least give them a few years to try.
Mueller drafted some really good people - he should have been given a chance: Ronnie Brown (the only top 4 pick that year who is not a total bust; actually he is quite good), Matt Roth, Crowder, and Satele.
The jury is out on Ted Ginn (think we need a QB with an arm to evaluate him), and we will not know about Becck still he gets a chance somewhere.
What team was built in 1 year????? Let's give the overrated idiot Parcells at least 3 years, then kick him to the curb. At least give a chance!
Dolphins fans lack reason.......have'nt you figured that out yet?
Two wins in a row and Dolphin fans are calling in to radio stations saying Dolphins will be in the Super Bowl!!!!!.....LOL!!!!!

And yes....Parcells is Overrated.
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#117 Oct 22, 2008
will the mighty ravens EVER beat a good team?

seriously...browns, bengals, and dolphins?

woopie!!!!!!

losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web