Vindication for Cameron: Ravens have ...

Vindication for Cameron: Ravens have his back

There are 112 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Vindication for Cameron: Ravens have his back. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

He got the Gatorade shower on the sideline, got the game ball in the locker room and got a little moisture in the eyes when he said the ball was for his wife and kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
5 Rings

Hollywood, FL

#1 Oct 19, 2008
HORAYY CAM!!! Now go home ya Putts!!!
Betcha he's at Ginns house kissin his you know what...
zonk-39

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Does any-one care about Cam?
Paul

Miami, FL

#3 Oct 19, 2008
He's still Scam Cam ma MORON. Loser.
Paul

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 19, 2008
On, yea, whas this a worthless article. Wht don't you write about the thug Ray Lewis?
Phin lover Ralphboy

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2008
CamMoron is A LOSER!!!!
john

AOL

#6 Oct 19, 2008
Cam's playcalling today was much more creative than last season.....too bad

ps......thanks for GINN and BECK.......now, get the heck outta here
pool table

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Cam's alot better than Tony "Puppet" Moron O
PalatkaFinFan

Charlotte, NC

#8 Oct 19, 2008
It was sad watching this game today. The Defense seemed helpless and the offense was not able to offer much. See what happens with Buffalo next week.
what

Tucson, AZ

#9 Oct 19, 2008
who cares about that idiot camoron? the h e l l with him!
GFK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Oct 19, 2008
Sporano sucks

Great win for Baltimore
GFK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Oct 19, 2008
Phin lover Ralphboy wrote:
CamMoron is A LOSER!!!!
Not today...
The loser today is Parcells little puppet from Conn. named Tony Moron-O!!!

Parcells and Sporano need to get out of town, GET LOST!!!!
GoPhins (without Parcells)
The Dolphin Lover

Milbank, SD

#12 Oct 19, 2008
Man, I love the Dolphins...but I can't stand a lot of the Dolphins fans. Lots and lots of idiots out there. Big-time losers. FIns don't win and all they can do is put people down. Cam Cameron really did have nothing to work with last year. Does anybody remember the home game vs. New England one year ago? I didn't see a Dolphin in the TV picture when the Patriots threw a pass--the secondary was as horrible as I've ever seen. And you're saying he should've brought in a lot better personel in one year's time? Tell me, what teams were going to unleash these difference-makers?
You idiots have all the answers. Not. I sure hope that the next time I fly down for a game from South Dakota that I don't have to sit by morons like YOU! That happened the last time--what a waste of money.
Shut up!!
gut punch

Anaheim, CA

#13 Oct 19, 2008
GFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Not today...
The loser today is Parcells little puppet from Conn. named Tony Moron-O!!!
Parcells and Sporano need to get out of town, GET LOST!!!!
GoPhins (without Parcells)
This team is moving in the right direction and I only wish we could eject all the idiotic poser fans like you that know nothing about football. I hear the Bucs are building another bandwagon,,why don't you try joining it...bafoon
gut punch

Anaheim, CA

#14 Oct 19, 2008
The Dolphin Lover wrote:
Man, I love the Dolphins...but I can't stand a lot of the Dolphins fans. Lots and lots of idiots out there. Big-time losers. FIns don't win and all they can do is put people down. Cam Cameron really did have nothing to work with last year. Does anybody remember the home game vs. New England one year ago? I didn't see a Dolphin in the TV picture when the Patriots threw a pass--the secondary was as horrible as I've ever seen. And you're saying he should've brought in a lot better personel in one year's time? Tell me, what teams were going to unleash these difference-makers?
You idiots have all the answers. Not. I sure hope that the next time I fly down for a game from South Dakota that I don't have to sit by morons like YOU! That happened the last time--what a waste of money.
Shut up!!
amen brother
m hines from wmsbg va

Hampton, VA

#16 Oct 19, 2008
way to let a team come in your house.go into the kitchen eat all your food.kick their feet up and burp and fart in your couch.and blow the fumes your way.fin playersshould just stand outside and give your massive paycheck back to the fans for wastin their time.and to think they were on a 3 game losing streak.we know they were coming in with a ton of confidence.not!
dgfldg

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Oct 19, 2008
The Dolphin Lover wrote:
Shut up!!
Thanks for telling it like it is. If it was truly Cameron's fault, then why is Parcells also working towards overhauling the players??? Maybe Beck and Ginn won't ever amount to much. But remember, it wasn't Cam's job to select them.
Mike F

Cockeysville, MD

#18 Oct 19, 2008
zonk-39 wrote:
Does any-one care about Cam?
Evidently the Dolphins did. I think it says something about a team when they have to get mad at their former coach to get up for a game. What the hell was Harbaugh supposed to say when the FL writer asked him the question on the conference call? "Cam? Yeah, he sucks, but he needed a job. I can't really believe I hired the guy. What the hell is wrong with me!?"

I think a better question to ask is what were the CURRENT head coach and OC thinking? As a Ravens fan, I can tell you the Dolphins weren't running on the Ravens. Nobody does. The way to beat them is to pass them to death. Even Stevie Wonder can see that!
marino13

Normal, IL

#19 Oct 19, 2008
How about the fans Cam! You and your family get to move away and start a new life. We have to stay and get stuck with your garbage for many years to come (ala Ted Ginn)!
marino13

Normal, IL

#20 Oct 19, 2008
Mike F wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently the Dolphins did. I think it says something about a team when they have to get mad at their former coach to get up for a game. What the hell was Harbaugh supposed to say when the FL writer asked him the question on the conference call? "Cam? Yeah, he sucks, but he needed a job. I can't really believe I hired the guy. What the hell is wrong with me!?"
I think a better question to ask is what were the CURRENT head coach and OC thinking? As a Ravens fan, I can tell you the Dolphins weren't running on the Ravens. Nobody does. The way to beat them is to pass them to death. Even Stevie Wonder can see that!
Here in dolphinland, we like to do things that don't make sense. For example, hire Cam Cameron as HC, after that we hire a moo moo wearing assistant HC from a Dallas team that has won nothing, and also hire an OC (Henning) who has been out of the league for a year(s).
pool table

Pompano Beach, FL

#21 Oct 19, 2008
Clearly, Harbaugh was right when he said Cam had nothing to work with in Miami. A team full of scrubs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web