Miami Dolphins and nose tackle Paul S...

Miami Dolphins and nose tackle Paul Soliai are far apart in negotiations for a new contract

There are 7 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Miami Dolphins and nose tackle Paul Soliai are far apart in negotiations for a new contract. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

But just because Sparano is pleased with Soliai's play doesn't mean the team is any closer to giving him a contract extension.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Nov 20, 2010
If soliai thinks he's going to rake in the bucks, think again. As a nose he is not that great.
Dan Cook

San Francisco, CA

#2 Nov 20, 2010
What are you talking about, Tom, Soliai is a great young DT. Who will Miami replace him with if they donít sign him? He shuts down the middle of that D thatís why most teams run away from Soliai. Trust me if Miami donít sign Soliai another team will snatch him up quick. I say give him what he wants. Heís not asking for much.
Tom Loytard

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2010
Dan Cook wrote:
What are you talking about, Tom, Soliai is a great young DT.
He also once posted that Pat White and Patrick Turner were the future. LMFAO!

ridgefarm Il

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Dan Cook wrote:
What are you talking about, Tom, Soliai is a great young DT. Who will Miami replace him with if they donít sign him? He shuts down the middle of that D thatís why most teams run away from Soliai. Trust me if Miami donít sign Soliai another team will snatch him up quick. I say give him what he wants. Heís not asking for much.
Number 1, soliai doesn't occupy two offensive lineman. Miami can replace him with who they were going to prior to soliai, starks.
Tom Loytard

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2010
Number 2, you have no clue.
Dan Cook

Fairfield, CA

#6 Dec 28, 2010
Haven't been on for a long time. Anyway, W
what were you saying about Soliai again? Think you said he wasn't that great.... How do you feel about the guy now?

ridgefarm Il

#7 Dec 28, 2010
Dan Cook wrote:
Haven't been on for a long time. Anyway, W
what were you saying about Soliai again? Think you said he wasn't that great.... How do you feel about the guy now?
At the time, I was correct. It was only in the second half of this season soliai began taking up two blockers and freeing up the linebackers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web