Center a snap for Dolphins' Satele --...

Center a snap for Dolphins' Satele -- South Florida Sun-Sentine...

There are 49 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Center a snap for Dolphins' Satele -- South Florida Sun-Sentine.... In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

While most of the Dolphins rookies' are hoping to land a roster spot during the upcoming training camp, second-round pick Samson Satele seems to be locking up the starting center job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Buffalo Bill

Boynton Beach, FL

#42 Jul 26, 2007
Dolphins suck. I predict that they will be last in their division.
Rio

New Port Richey, FL

#43 Jul 26, 2007
Dolphinatik wrote:
Im just excited to hear some news. BTW I had the Satele pick pegged about 2 months prior to the draft but as second round after we drafted Levi Jones. It might take some patience but I welcome the changes and we will see what happens. Any news on the running game?
any newson ricky & a September return?
upside still bigger than downside & price is right.
marinofan13

Selinsgrove, PA

#45 Jul 26, 2007
Tired of the whining wrote:
Listen, the Beck / Culpepper intelectual comparisson has NOTHING to do with RACE. So all you rednecks smirking about Beck's command of the playbook should just shut the F up. Beck is a sharper than Culpepper. That's it. Culpeppers inabilty to grasp the playbook speaks about his intelect. Not the color of his skin. There are brilliant black people as much as dumb ones. Same goes for whites. You are all example of dumb whites, as evident by your racist comments.
Excellent post!
marinofan13

Selinsgrove, PA

#46 Jul 26, 2007
The Culpepper Era is over, just like Saban. I wish we would stop talking about them both. Turn the page, people! We may be on our way back to excellence! GO PHINS!
Broward Resident

AOL

#48 Jul 26, 2007
marinofan13 wrote:
The Culpepper Era is over, just like Saban. I wish we would stop talking about them both. Turn the page, people! We may be on our way back to excellence! GO PHINS!
In one or two seasons you'll be saying that you wish it was or thank God The Cam Moron era is over.. Green will drop off in the first four games so he'll end up like Cullpepper .. warming the bench till they can get rid of him .. So Go Phins !
Broward Resident

AOL

#49 Jul 26, 2007
JRW wrote:
The comments about this guy are amazing. Is every Samoan a great football player? That's like saying the Miami Heat will be great this year because they signed a black guy. Maybe if this was championship wrestling 30 years ago, the Samoans would be a threat.
This guy is a rookie, who will go against some of the toughest SOBs in the NFL. Let's wait and see before we call him the Great Samoan Hope.
<quoted text>
Don't be dissing a Cam Moron pick ... Remember he be the man ..

“Marino is the greatest!”

Since: Jun 07

Fuquay Varina, NC

#52 Jul 26, 2007
Amen!
Tired of the whining wrote:
Listen, the Beck / Culpepper intelectual comparisson has NOTHING to do with RACE. So all you rednecks smirking about Beck's command of the playbook should just shut the F up. Beck is a sharper than Culpepper. That's it. Culpeppers inabilty to grasp the playbook speaks about his intelect. Not the color of his skin. There are brilliant black people as much as dumb ones. Same goes for whites. You are all example of dumb whites, as evident by your racist comments.
MikeG

Jupiter, FL

#53 Jul 27, 2007
Broward Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
In one or two seasons you'll be saying that you wish it was or thank God The Cam Moron era is over.. Green will drop off in the first four games so he'll end up like Cullpepper .. warming the bench till they can get rid of him .. So Go Phins !
Who cares....the reason Green was brought in was to mentor Beck. He will be released next year anyway. If anyone thinks the Dolphins will be competitive this year they need to lay off the pipe. If the Dolphins could they would trade Taylor and Thomas while they still have value, but they cannot afford to lose all their fans.
marinofan13

Pittston, PA

#55 Jul 27, 2007
Broward Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
We must give Cam the chance to prove himself for better or for worse on the gridiron, even as I happen to share many of your sentiments. It's all about gameday, not the off-season moves that have even me scratching my head. Forget about it and look foward. Who knows, maybe a wild-card berth this year? Stranger things have happened! GO PHINS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web