Dolphins' Jesse Chatman, Jason Taylor activated for Patriots game

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Dolphins tailback Jesse Chatman is on the active roster and will likely play in his first game in three weeks against the Patriots.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“The Best Is Yet To Come...”

Since: Jan 07

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Oh, well...at least the Dolphins scored! Second consecutive TD by Camarillo.

New England came out hitting hard and the abundant talent on that team just overwhelmed our guys. Also way too many dropped Dolphins passes.

L. Booker continues to be a bright spot. He's slippery once he gets the ball and fun to watch. There IS some talent on this team; they just need to upgrade other key positions and Miami could be a dangerous team.

And firing Cam would be a mistake. Look at other coaches with crappy first seasons -- the Tuna included (3 wins in 1.5 seasons). So, you Cam-haters can shove it.

Here's to tomorrow...and the Giants winning next week!

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

I agree. Firing cameron would be a big mistake. I would like to see Lorenzo booker learn the WR spot. Make an excellent wr and could backup both positions. Save a roster spot. Camarillo is a great slot receiver. Lots of good coaches only won a few games in the first season. Tom Landy, Parcells only won 3, Noll only won one I think. Plus now cameron can talk to parcell for coaching advice!
Caddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

I think there are some definite positives out of this game and this season. Booker, Satele, Ginn, Camarillo, Rodrigue Wright, Jason Allen, are all young players who SHOULD remain and will make a great young foundation on which to build. I hope Cameron gets at least 2 more seasons to prove himself. THey showed that graphic near the end of the game of how other rookie head coaches did in their first seasons.

Landry 0 wins
Parcells 3-13
Chuck Knoll 1-13
Jimmy Johnson 1-15

Give the guy a chance. Even though they were 0-13, this team never self destructed with in fighting and finger pointing. They stuck together, played hard the whole season, and a lot of young players gained valuable experience that will pay dividends next year and beyond.

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Caddy wrote:
I think there are some definite positives out of this game and this season. Booker, Satele, Ginn, Camarillo, Rodrigue Wright, Jason Allen, are all young players who SHOULD remain and will make a great young foundation on which to build. I hope Cameron gets at least 2 more seasons to prove himself. THey showed that graphic near the end of the game of how other rookie head coaches did in their first seasons.
Landry 0 wins
Parcells 3-13
Chuck Knoll 1-13
Jimmy Johnson 1-15
Give the guy a chance. Even though they were 0-13, this team never self destructed with in fighting and finger pointing. They stuck together, played hard the whole season, and a lot of young players gained valuable experience that will pay dividends next year and beyond.
You get the idea. Gimme a 'hell, yeah!'

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Tom Loy wrote:
I would like to see Lorenzo booker learn the WR spot. Make an excellent wr and could backup both positions. Save a roster spot. Camarillo is a great slot receiver.
Agree to keeping Camarillo. He deserves to wear #83. As for Lorenzo, keep him at tailback. That way, entire game plans have to consider him, as he would be a double threat.

ridgefarm Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Painkiller Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree to keeping Camarillo. He deserves to wear #83. As for Lorenzo, keep him at tailback. That way, entire game plans have to consider him, as he would be a double threat.
Lorenzo Booker would be even more of a threat if he learned the wr spot. Miami could start in an I formation with booker at tailback, then he could motion into a WR slot on the line. From a run play to a passing one. And he would be a threat at two spots instead of just one.

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lorenzo Booker would be even more of a threat if he learned the wr spot. Miami could start in an I formation with booker at tailback, then he could motion into a WR slot on the line. From a run play to a passing one. And he would be a threat at two spots instead of just one.
Given the right role, he could be incredibly dangerous.

ridgefarm Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2007

Yes. With Parcells overseeing everything, Miami will improve next season. Miami has some good players and a bunch of rookies on the roster. Parcells has already said he will keep taylor. Personally, I think trading taylor would be the best strategy, but I can also understand wanting to keep a good player.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paul Soliai Discussions

Search the Paul Soliai Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai Mar '14 misterdro80 2
Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••