A Miami Dolphins dilemma with Paul So...

A Miami Dolphins dilemma with Paul Soliai

There are 3 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Jul 23, 2011, titled A Miami Dolphins dilemma with Paul Soliai. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Jeff Ireland wants to know where Paul Soliai is, whether he is in shape, and what he has been doing for the past few months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Jul 24, 2011
hopefully soliai has been staying in shape. I wonder if he hasn't if Miami will put him on the trade block?
Hyman Seltzer

Brooksville, FL

#2 Jul 24, 2011
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
Shape

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2011
They couldnt get discount coupons to Subway for Soliai

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web