Dolphins Camp Report: Last rehearsal ...

Dolphins Camp Report: Last rehearsal before exhibition opener -...

There are 20 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 8, 2007, titled Dolphins Camp Report: Last rehearsal before exhibition opener -.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

In the Miami Dolphins' Thursday afternoon practice -- their last before Saturday's exhibition opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars: The first offensive line remained the same as in the morning practice, Rex ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Bell, CA

#1 Aug 9, 2007
Like those Somoans! Have a feeling they will do very well this year.
Dave

Germany

#2 Aug 9, 2007
Good Luck Fins. I hope you have lots of Fun and lots of Wins!
Rio

New Port Richey, FL

#3 Aug 9, 2007
let's pull the trigger gametime!!!!!!!!!!
DolFanNOrlando

Kissimmee, FL

#4 Aug 9, 2007
Who? Almost half those names will not be on the team come the end of training camp.

But it is really great to read about Satele. This guy could become a leader fairly quickly which would be wonderful. The last time we had a center leading the offensive line was Dwight Stephenson, HOF'er. Nothing like being able to lead by example.

Very anxious to see what Cameron has planned for the offense.
andrew

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 9, 2007
Hey, if its not clear what the best combination of o-linemen is, then keep shifting people around. Process of elimination. Trial by error. Whatever its called. I have no problem if two of them are rookies (satele and mormino). Cameron started two rookies in the o-line in san diego, and we all know about the success of LT. LT didnt do it by himself. He had an O-line and an Offensive coordinator to help.

Dont let us down, Cammy Cam. We're behind you (for now).
DolphanBill55

Lakeland, FL

#6 Aug 9, 2007
If Shelton drops 20 lbs that line is going to surprise us all!
ocala howie

Eustis, FL

#7 Aug 9, 2007
this is it guys, lets see what you got.GO PHINS!!!
hyphyson

Dublin, CA

#8 Aug 9, 2007
the o line is going to surprize nobody they will allow ronnie to run for 1,100 and get trent sacked around 25 times.. the off will not look much different to what we are used to seeing not in cam's first year maybe once we get away from a 40 year old qb. By the time the off is what cam wants zack will be all but done joey will be all but done and jt is going to play at a high level for as long as he "wants" to play. But there is young talent on the D with travis d, channing c, roth looks good and bell can be good
Broward Resident

AOL

#9 Aug 9, 2007
Is 6 and 10 this years number ?.. Hope they make it ... Go Phins !
Mark

Ossining, NY

#10 Aug 9, 2007
Anything can happen in any given season. New players stepping up, turnovers, breaks. The Fins can go 11-5 or 5-11. I just hope it is fun to watch either way with the new offensive coordinator/coach calling the plays.
bill

Asheville, NC

#12 Aug 9, 2007
What about 16-0, you say it can't be done, well I say 6-10 can't be done.After we play Dallas we will have an idea of the future of this team. And the won-loss in pre season means 0.I hope for the best for this team and our fans, we waited long enough to have something to cheer about. Bill
bob

Miami, FL

#13 Aug 9, 2007
caca poo poo
sergio

AOL

#14 Aug 9, 2007
well i can see why the players like himso much he gets the best out of his players withoit yelling and sreamin at them.
Footglove

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2007
The laughing liberal wrote:
Like those Somoans! Have a feeling they will do very well this year.
Forget the flashy punt returner or QB. Every Superbowl team has to have at least one pineapple picking Samoan on it and we have three of if what I am ready is correct that are going to start. I agree this is going to have the biggest impact on this years team Go Dolphins
Rumblefish21

United States

#16 Aug 10, 2007
PATS_FAN wrote:
YEAH! LET'S SEE WHAT THEY'VE GOT! LMAO!!
<quoted text>
We will see what you got 2 times this year!I believe we zipped you last season!Get out of here lamo!
y-not

Atlanta, GA

#17 Aug 10, 2007
There are no guarantees in life but I feel pretty good about this team and the next several years.

CaMueller have done great jobs. 10 promising players in the draft a couple of good pickups in FA and they don't play the press when they are negotiating.

I do believe that Ginn's speed will definitely affect a few games in a positive way and Beck definitely looks to be a solid pick for the future.

The team has a lot of youth and a good mix of veterans.

Miracles would be nice this year but I'll settle for an exciting offense and a solid defense.

Go Fins!!!!
BlahBlahBlah

Stafford, VA

#18 Aug 10, 2007
Trent will not get sacked around 25 times, he will be "scrabled eggs" way before then.
hyphyson wrote:
the o line is going to surprize nobody they will allow ronnie to run for 1,100 and get trent sacked around 25 times.. the off will not look much different to what we are used to seeing not in cam's first year maybe once we get away from a 40 year old qb. By the time the off is what cam wants zack will be all but done joey will be all but done and jt is going to play at a high level for as long as he "wants" to play. But there is young talent on the D with travis d, channing c, roth looks good and bell can be good
ralph champlin

United States

#20 Aug 10, 2007
PATS_FAN wrote:
HOW MANY GAMES DO YOU THINK THEIR YOUTH WILL AFFECT IN A NEGATIVE WAY? HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK AN AGING QB AND A WEAK OFFENSIVE LINE WILL CONTRIBUTE TO OR NEGATE THEIR SUCCESS? AS LONG AS WE'RE BEING "REAL" LET'S HAVE SOME ANSWERS.
<quoted text>
even with a far worse team like last years, the fins spanked that patsie butt 21-0. remember that one. i was there. never seen so many loud mouthed patsie fans shut up so fast. nice to see all of them leave the stadium by the end of the third quarter. nothing but more of the samr coming for ya this year. j.t. will have another field day against your sorry team. see ya on the field moron.
hyphyson

Dublin, CA

#22 Aug 11, 2007
BlahBlahBlah wrote:
Trent will not get sacked around 25 times, he will be "scrabled eggs" way before then.
<quoted text>
haha good call
jesse

Kennebunk, ME

#23 Aug 11, 2007
whats "scrabled-eggs"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web