Miami Dolphins nose tackle Paul Soliai sweats out 2009 NFL draft

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Backup nose tackle Paul Soliai was nearly as nervous watching last weekend's draft nearly as he was two years ago when the Dolphins selected him in the fourth round out of Utah.
Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated May 1, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JET FAN

United States

#42 Apr 30, 2009
ralphthedolphan wrote:
<quoted text>actually, it is the sound that he makes when the two rutgers boys he lives with withdraw from oppisite ends.
Gee and i Thought you and your boys chowin down on a Salami-sandwich!
They least you could do is wipe the foam off your mouth after you take a swigg of miller lite or whatever youzz losers guzzle!
ralphthedolphan

Rochester, NY

#43 Apr 30, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Gee and i Thought you and your boys chowin down on a Salami-sandwich!
They least you could do is wipe the foam off your mouth after you take a swigg of miller lite or whatever youzz losers guzzle!
being a jizz mop. you would be awfully familiar with guzzling. i drink jack daniels moron. not some watered down beer that a trailer trash idiot such as yourself would drink.
ralphthedolphan

Rochester, NY

#44 Apr 30, 2009
OCALA ROB wrote:
Well that explains why I always get sloppy man 3rds with me being the 3rd wheel of the spermy boip party.
i am sure you are way further down the list than third my friend. remember who we are talking about. the original jets jizz mop.
JET FAN

United States

#45 Apr 30, 2009
ralphthedolphan wrote:
<quoted text>being a jizz mop. you would be awfully familiar with guzzling. i drink jack daniels moron. not some watered down beer that a trailer trash idiot such as yourself would drink.
Whoa! Jack dankels!
I guess you can't guzzle thaT down huh?
Easpecially since your still learnin how to take tops off a Bottles! Jizz Mop? I guess your the cleanup man at a Bathhouse or the POOP Deck. We're hetero's over here Fella,So if you like smokin sausage it's not my problem,but then again some of you losers can't find a girlfreeend!
Trailer? whatever you say bud,but i'm sittin here on 52 flr in my penthouse enjoyin the sunset as i type@! AAAAAAAAAAAAGHT! and of course my ice cold bud! GO JETS! BABY!
Whose the JETS QB -

Orlando, FL

#46 Apr 30, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
solia-me-sandwich BURP! I mean this guy's been hangin around like a Booger on a nostril.
This guy needs to get Flicked , preferably on some losers winshield.
They should have started a "survivor's series" staring john Beck and the Haka team. Ted Ginn and his family and Cam Cameron as an insane tour guide.
How long does it take a solia-me-sandwich to make the team?
You losers are down to the last member of June Jones Haka team, Boip! I could never figure it out except maybe Mueller had one to many mai tia's or maybe Zombies. and decided to skip the rest of his campus visits.
Beck who looked worse than a high school quarterback and definately deserved the title of AWFULIN of the year in 2007.
Then was scared of a "buzzer" and just fell apart completely.
Well, well, well ... look whose back!

The front-running turd himself. LOL, I guess you heard about Mark Sanchez and decided to crawl out from under your rock.

ROTFL, you suck and your team STILL sucks. You;re gonna feel like hell when Mark Sanchez becomes the next Matt LYINGHeart.

BBBBBbbbbbbbuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr pppppppppp !!!!!!!!!
ralphthedolphan

Falls Church, VA

#47 May 1, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Jack dankels!
I guess you can't guzzle thaT down huh?
Easpecially since your still learnin how to take tops off a Bottles! Jizz Mop? I guess your the cleanup man at a Bathhouse or the POOP Deck. We're hetero's over here Fella,So if you like smokin sausage it's not my problem,but then again some of you losers can't find a girlfreeend!
Trailer? whatever you say bud,but i'm sittin here on 52 flr in my penthouse enjoyin the sunset as i type@! AAAAAAAAAAAAGHT! and of course my ice cold bud! GO JETS! BABY!
your stupidity is only outdone by your ignorance. nothing but a bunch of nonsensical rambling. if, and when you decide to make some sort of a valid point. let us know. that would be something diffrent and new. as a general rule, people with money usually do not go around bragging about it. well, we always desire what we really never have.
marko

Oviedo, FL

#48 May 1, 2009
he should wake up,and stop coming in over weight,getting into trouble..this is do or die year for him!!! he better play all out like a mad man!!!! get and stay in shape and stay out of trouble!!! one season left to prove himself..he's lucky dolphins had other key areas to address,or he probably would of been gone///time to wake up and grow up!!

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#49 May 1, 2009
And soliai better shape up. Miami signed free agent nose tackle louis ellis, 6'2" 320.
Lifetime Fin fan

Deltona, FL

#50 May 1, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Well, yeah I read the sports section every morning before i take a crap.
I visit the JETS website and a couple of others as well.
But hey the writers Right here are hilarious and so are the Awfulins and thier fans, aaaaaaaaaaght!
I try to be somewhat "insightful" to yoos Afulins cause I know you guys even gargle with Koolaid.
But hey, it comes down to the season then the real braggin rights comes into play, I can't wait.
Besides, If it ain't in the forum it's down the street in the Awfulin bar or at the games I get to brag about the JETS and you losers get to brag about that EPic win in that last meaningless game.
If I had to read about the jets every morning it would make me crap, too!
Durty Sanchez

Naples, FL

#51 May 1, 2009
Lifetime Fin fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had to read about the jets every morning it would make me crap, too!
If you ask me, he is in Internet Troll denial.

Mark "The Durty Rapist Sanchez"=Poor mans Matt Leniert
SCF

Charlotte, NC

#52 May 1, 2009
what is out depth at Nt this year.

I know I would love to see Roth go the other way and bulk up and play NT. Tenacouse be perfect fit.
Did not out last NT or Dt do the same thing Traylor entered the NFl as a linebacker and bulked up 50 pounds.
Then I see roth having a fine 8 year career thier.
unless 300 pound NT's are outdated.
I would rather have a rock solid 300 pound nose tackle than a blubber rag dolled 340 pounder who is lazy.

Or would Roth be also to active when he just needs to stay put, and eat up the blockers somthing his persaonilty and huslte will not allow.

What does parcells like.
big bodied 340 pounders just wieght and get rag dolled.
or active soild 300 pound Nt's

we all know which one Solai is not even 340 pounds not active or solid gets rag dolled why he will be ependable

but what about roth at NT and save us a 1st next year.
SCF

Charlotte, NC

#53 May 1, 2009
I know I was all for roth being the next howie long but does not look like that is gogin to happen, but NT be perfect for his personlaity.

I think the only pick I ever mathced up with miami with.

beised brain kinchen. i can rember staying up until 3 or 4 am to watch LSU play to scout for defnese players. In englanbd lucky if we got football so I was gratful.
What they did to the NFl game was worse. Played 2 games a week Tue and sunday a week later so never live and only the highlights. so every time a team had the ball you knew the would score. timing was right as we always got miami with Dan marino and porouse defense so always top pick. Why braitn loves miami.
Durty Sanchez

Naples, FL

#54 May 1, 2009
SCF wrote:
what is out depth at Nt this year.
I know I would love to see Roth go the other way and bulk up and play NT. Tenacouse be perfect fit.
Did not out last NT or Dt do the same thing Traylor entered the NFl as a linebacker and bulked up 50 pounds.
Then I see roth having a fine 8 year career thier.
unless 300 pound NT's are outdated.
I would rather have a rock solid 300 pound nose tackle than a blubber rag dolled 340 pounder who is lazy.
Or would Roth be also to active when he just needs to stay put, and eat up the blockers somthing his persaonilty and huslte will not allow.
What does parcells like.
big bodied 340 pounders just wieght and get rag dolled.
or active soild 300 pound Nt's
we all know which one Solai is not even 340 pounds not active or solid gets rag dolled why he will be ependable
but what about roth at NT and save us a 1st next year.
How can Roth become a 3-4 NT when he could not even play end in the 3-4?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai Mar '14 misterdro80 2
Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Paul Soliai People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••