NT Paul Soliai knows it's now-or-neve...

NT Paul Soliai knows it's now-or-never time to make his mark with the Dolphins

There are 6 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from May 6, 2010, titled NT Paul Soliai knows it's now-or-never time to make his mark with the Dolphins. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

NT Paul Soliai entered this offseason knowing he has to stand out above the rest of his teammates to earn his opportunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 May 6, 2010
I think soliai will be cut. I look for Travis Ivey to take over his spot on the D Line.
Bullfarts

United States

#2 May 6, 2010
Cut them both
pua

Las Vegas, NV

#3 May 6, 2010
Soliai will not be cut, Its Travis that has to kiss ass to the green inorder to make the team. And why do you want both of them to go, Are u crazy, I feel strongly that both Soliai and Ivey will make it, but Soliai will still be around, so hula,hula to that.
Dolpharts

United States

#4 May 7, 2010
Hulafarts

Cut them both
pua

Las Vegas, NV

#5 May 8, 2010
hey too bad that Soliai guy will make the team, but Ivey will not, so what if he has the size, Soliai
is being around the block of the NFL, do you know I kind of looking at the NFL its like politics. you have a lot of people campaign for a certain player, you know for sure that player will make it, so stop talking about this guy Soliai, hes going to make the team this year 2010. Thats the negative feeling towards him since he got on the Dolphin in 2007 and he is still around the Dolphin team. Parcell still have faith in him so as Soprano, and Ireland. So stop picking on him. go pick on your people..SOLIAI LETS GO, STEP UP AND KICK ASS THIS SEASON...AND GO DOLPHINS.
Dolpharts

United States

#6 May 18, 2010
Cut them both

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Soliai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Miami Dolphins blog: Check out the latest news ... (Feb '09) Oct '13 Drafttards 5
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web