49ers' Patrick Willis at his mental, ...

49ers' Patrick Willis at his mental, physical peak

There are 1 comment on the Inside Bay Area story from Jun 13, 2013, titled 49ers' Patrick Willis at his mental, physical peak. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Patrick Willis said he's in the best shape of his career as the 49ers' Pro Bowl linebacker enters his seventh NFL season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

jose

Muncie, IN

#1 Jun 13, 2013
i wold say best lb in the game. future hall of fame player. has a shot to be better than mr.56 LT. i hope is is in the top 5 0f the best best 100 NFL PLAYERS.i I wounder hoe those animals activist people think of him? People get so bent out of shap over the photo. the other day i went shopping in the mall i saw a mother hit her kid with a belt.. the boy about 7 years old told her fck u.i think he needed that whipping but any way she whipped him hard nobody said a word to her nor the police were called.. yet a grown man killed a snake on his patio people want him to be in jail or get fined... if u see a movie with people getting killed no one cares.. but if u killed a dog or puppie in a movie comments will fly..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Willis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners (Oct '16) Nov '16 stay home dont watch 2
News The Raiders May Be Back (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News What leadership void? 49ers go with nine captains (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart Enterprise 4
News 49ers coach discourages brawling with Broncos (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News 2015 NFL Season Analysis: San Francisco 49ers (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 4
News After rough 2014, 49ers' Brooks trying to be so... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Chris Borland says 49ers will get back most of ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Headcase Refund 1
More from around the web